play.auscraft.net

Server Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

minidog123

Anyone Else having 'Can't Connect to Server'
Really Like this Server, Please Fix! :smile:

Hey ppl, I would hazard a guess and say the "shoutbox" has been disabled due to the speculation of whats happening being posted in there.
So, just sit tight (or hang loose) and find something else to do.
Cheers
Dobbeh

Yes, shoutbox was most likely disabled due to numerous brain-deads. The server's down, we don't know when it will be back up so please stop asking us, it's not like we can tell when someone will run out of money for a booter. The Musketeers are doing all they can. Until then:
So, just sit tight (or hang loose) and find something else to do.

Thank you for your patience.

That comment was not needed under any circumstances. I'm wasn't naming anyone so please don't try and make matters difficult.

Rest assured, the boys are trying everything they possibly can to stop these attacks.

We're aware that you all just want to get on and play. So do we. Auscraft is our pride and joy, and it does hurt a lot to see the server and the community as a whole suffer like this at the hands of some pathetic freaks with scripts.

There is no need to make immature comments, or retaliate against comments that are made. Understand we're all mad at this and eventually we'll be back to normal.

i was thinking and mabey shut the server down for 24-48 hourws to make it seem that the ddosser has won then bring it back up later???

There is no need to make immature comments, or retaliate against comments that are made. Understand we're all mad at this and eventually we'll be back to normal.
Yeah, sorry Stabs and Seven.
while we're waiting for the server to come back up, anyone wanna play league of legends with me? :L
I'm happy to play with u Gasher, add me if you're on the OCE server: Devious Entity or anyone else that wants to add me feel free.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.