Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Server Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry man, I'm the kind of person who wont go off and just play another server so I'm kinda strung out from minecraft withdrawals.

I think alot of us are in the same boat friend, kehtin and I sit here playing wow and every now and again one of us goes "I want to play minecraft" hahahaha

We're working on some (rather drastic) measures.
awesome J good luck mate, and sorry it has come down to this.

Im been sparaticly jumping between skyrim, assassins creed and youtube. Floating around like a newspaper in the wind :frown:

I think alot of us are in the same boat friend, kehtin and I sit here playing wow and every now and again one of us goes "I want to play minecraft" hahahaha

Not missing playing MC (have home server), I am missing the community in-game the most... Please server, come back to us, soon.

E

Endelasia

Im the same, Im bouncing between my own server and this one with fingers crossed "is it working yet? is it working yet?"

EvE is a sandbox mmorpg based around spaceship command, takes a long time to get anywhere good, but can be very fun.

however as with most mmorpgs, it has a sub fee which is $15 us a month

Jedi's planning on having the address of the IP dossing us air-striked.

Jokes aside, I have no idea but I hope it works :D

I would have no issue of that was his plan. These hackers aren't even being clever or funny, just annoying, like a mosquito.

Sometimes I take a shovel and start digging in my own yard. Then take the dirt and try to build a house but the dirt doesn't come out in squares and the evil mobs look just like my girlfriend when she sees the holes :confused:

I try to cover it with water but the water doesn't stay and I can't find lava!!!!!. Think I'll take my pickaxe into town and see if I can't find any diamonds :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.