Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Server Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically we're being constantly DDoSed, sometimes by two different lots of people. We don't know who, we don't know why. Nobody has come forward to taunt us or make demands.

We just want it to stop.

Considering that the attack is affecting their systems as much as ours, putting our hand out and asking for money would damage our reputation with them further.

I work in retail man, if the company I worked for didn't provide customers with the services they are paying for, we are obligated (and usually demanded) to rebate them.

Also if they aren't committing 100% of their time and resources to fix this issue already, they will start once their customers start getting angry.

I'd think they know this. A host can never guarantee 100% uptime and attention anyway incase soemthing like this unforseen circumstance does happen, that way nobody can hold any promises against them. With the DDoS this large, remember it is taking down our dedicated server so it will be taking numerous other servers at the datacenter down too, the host will be losing money as we are too.

Just an OT: The DDoS might not even be against us, it could be on someone else in the datacenter and its going across their network to hit us too.

L

Lou

I'm guessing there is no chance of moving the dedi to another datacentre? (assuming this DDoSing doesn't seem to end, and obviously this would be a last resort).

the guys are trying their hardest to figure this all out, when they figure something out I am sure they will inform us all :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.