Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

What did you do the first time you joined aus-craft?

What the hell did i do when I joined...

O now i remember brought alot of people VIP (was donater rank at the time)

I first joined...i read the rules and then done the explorers quest... then met my daddy hobo the friendly parkbench ;] eheh then i made a home with a farm and storage room, now onto making grinders :smile:

Very cool,

I got lost as well in Survival spawn town. FINALLY got out and started to walk and walk ....... and walk ................. and walk until my food bar ran out and I found a nice patch of world. Built a house, got some help from Wolfy (ty btw) and just now finished Tex's Cafe. Currently working on a massive project :smile:

~Tex

I'm glad people are still enjoying my quest. I'm even happier that people are reading the signs and understanding the clues.

first time i joined facs i ran out side with my friends diamond amour and got killed.
the first time i joined survival i kept jumping of the spawn castle and killing my self, i did it about 10 to 20 times

First time I joined, I walked around and got a Job at CorbinDrones shop (Back in 1.?.?) then left (No Internet) then came back in 1.2.5? and met Kid_boo (Regrets JKZ JKZ) and made a house with him, combined them, made a unsucsessful village, and became friends with all dem admminz

U

ultrakid

When i first joined, i was immediately requested by my friends to tp to them at their "house". it was a 2 block high underground house with no organisation, patched floors, no farms, no real style. i went on to make it an underground mansion, complete with farms, nether portal and animals + minecart tracks, a real beauty. btw these peoploe were alpha_team999, Spysappingsentry, and agent_minecraft. then it updated to 1.5 :frown:

B

bluebro46

When I first joined Aus-Craft I was looking for a place to live then the friendlyhobo made a plot for me. but then the the next map came and so I said "where is hobokan.''

The first time I joined Auscraft was back in August 2011.
It was my first time on a server and Minecraft was in Beta version, possibly 1.3 or 1.4.
I got banned for griefing, but made a successful unban request. (Thanks Luke and the other admins) :D

I lived in a cave for ages, helping people out. Then I eventually applied for B-Admin and after a while got Moderator. :D

First time I was out building my house near snakeboy, I kept on dieing from mobs and stabby came to my rescue and saved me :D
Then I started saving up for a magestone by killing mobs, took me a while and when I finally got it I was happy, then I accidentally broke it and stabby replaced it :')

When i first joined it was before the last map reset, i walked past the transfer room and i see geth flying and shooting fire arrows at me, he was the first staff i met the second was stoner when i had a little house far away from everything and he had a girl skin and i thought he was a girl lol, and he kept running/flying away. I was donated enderdragon by a friendly hobo that no longer plays anymore the last thing i remember before the reset was the creative competition, we all had an aArea that we had to make the best 60s house, or was it 80s? Anyways i got disqualified by luke because my tree leaves were over the edge xD the prize was the enderdragon rank, the server was so laid back then thanks for the memories :wink:

Last edited:
Didn't even notice this thread, probably because the last post was around a month and a half ago. *whistles nonchalantly*

When I first joined in 1.7 Beta I started building a house on stilts and making a giant mine under it to get materials. I teamed up with a very old player, Aestiri and I made an addition to his shop which quickly became the largest in the server before the reset. I griefed lightly a house opposite mine for a little extra wood but was very lucky to get unbanned (thanks Sinny!) and changed my ways dramatically. I went to the nether and changed my house from plain wood to Nether Brick and Stone Brick and started building over the main road to come down on the other side, making a symmetric house until someone came along and build a giant cobblestone tower (very ugly). Around this time I started getting to grips with the community, Sinny trolling me and joking around, JezzaHeart with building, and a few others.

The man with the tower disappeared for a while and Sinny worldedited away his monstrosity so I could build my second half saying "It'd be much better looking." I had a very nice house, a farm and a store all within about a month. Then the map reset and I took my first break by going to another server run by a player I met.

And that's my start-of-life story. I may post pictures of the place later, I remember photographing a lot of that map before the reset...

EDIT Sep/30/13 - Sorry Bliv, couldn't find the pics, they must have been taken on my old laptop, of which the drive corrupted.

Last edited: