Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

What did you do the first time you joined aus-craft?

Title says all.

What did you do the first time you joined Aus-Craft?

On the first day I built a house with JaZza2419 and went mining for diamonds. :D

H

hornet_88

When i first Joined as my zhongee account
i created a party house and gave everyone free cake i was also VIP

When I first Joined, I broke the Rules and Built a House in the No Build Zone xP, the Admins still let me keep it <3

M

michael11mac

i looked around and turned to my friend and said " Nice job picking out a server!" and i began community :smile:

When I first joined the server I joined with my mate and watched him walk around without lagging and I was like "OMG I love this server" I then stayed and started to know the community more and I loved them :D

When I first joined I went out into what was the middle of nowhere and built a house and tree farm, then built a path back to the starter town. I logged on the next day and there was a whole bunch more buildings, and that's how Hoth was born.

First time I joined, was with 3 friends... we wandered around for a bit, found a plot of land, I remember they Built little block houses... and I dug down... and just kept digging
>.< danged Farm

I

Inriser

When I first joined I feel in love with the server and the friendly people. So I donated and built a castle in the creative world.

When I first joined [factions].. I built a 6x6x6 hole About two blocks under the ground with a single chest in it ;D Then I was like Hey Guise come see mah BAZE!

J

joelmuzz

I spent all my money on porkchops, got beginners kit, then got killed by an enderman in town. So had nothing.

Caught the trains around to find an empty area of land and settled on Hill Valley where I set about making a big tower.

And greetings all :D

I joined about 5 servers one at a time testing them out, got griefed in all of them then found this server at some random minecraft server site, I build a nice house and then went to bed, next morning some griefer stole a few blocks and I said in the chat - every time - and luke the admin person - at least back then he was. Admin idk about now- anyways luke posted - Whut? O.o- I said got griefed again,, he used his admin powers to see who did it with the hawk tool I think it was called and restored it, and that was my first experience with admin powers. Or bukkit wutever its called,. Then I met slayer or sl@y3r or somethin like that the next day, he extended my house over twice as big as it was and gave me a diamond block some iron armor and other stuff.

Ok well this is getting a bit carried away bye everyone
-ninja

My 1st day on Aus-Craft left me standing in spawn wondering "duhh, which way do i go" lol, some exploring made me realise this map had been going awhile and with some friendly assistance from a mod
i was whisked away to build on my own where the construction of my dungeon started immediately,

Now its a home to more friendly people

See you crafting

L

Locky227

When i first joined, i went on factions built ma house with DR pro next door, nek minnet, Dancho comes runnin in kills us all and griefs everything, that was the day i went on survival

My first day on Aus-Craft goes a like this.
A few friends and i were sick of being mistreated on another server so, we set out in search for another server. I remember loading planet minecraft and going to the australian server list and there it was, right in front of my eyes "Aus-Craft" So, i quickly told my friends to come online and from there we started our journey. These friends were seanopete, zyethetican and Novah.

We joined at a bad time, the update from 1.4.7 to 1.5 was nearing and we were told not to get too comfortable as all progress would be lost so instead of building we should start filling a transfer chest. So, we set out in search of a place to store our items etc and we came to a open cave which we pimped out and made look a whole lot better.

Last edited: