Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

What did you do the first time you joined aus-craft?

M

MathManiac0

The first time I joined Auscraft I read the rules signs.
It's odd that I don't see the same thing posted by other people...

Hmmm ah i remember i just wandered around then scotty tp to me and helped me make a house ahhh sweet sweet memories

ya lol i read the signs but thats not the greatest first memory of auscraft

lol nice

"please use the edit function instead of 3 posts with nothing from other people in between"

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jumpax

A year on and this thread is still alive :o

Anyway, I started playing AusCraft 2 days ago and have clocked almost 11 hours already, I guess you could say I'm loving the server.
In regards to what I did first, I joined the Survival Server and used one of the signs at the spawn to teleport me out into the wilderness.
And with that, my journey began.

As usual, I found a suitable area and started digging into the side of a little hill area.
I have made a lot of progress in my little hide-away and even built a stylish tunnel that connects to my friend's hide-away also.

Still in progress.

On my first day I didn't bother with building a dirt shack and upgrading from there, instead, I spent ages building a really nice house. At night.

LOL jb, torches are your friend! Even then, zombies come from miles away now (Thank Mojang for that one!) I think it hardens you up a little when it's a tough start :smile:

On My First day I called up my friends to compare the server with other servers until we decided that Aus-Craft was the best, then immediately started finding / building a place for myself and friends to do stuff in. The tiny island in an island was so small that we ended up taking up everything south of the first building.

If I remember correctly I built a wooden underground house, it was very ugly to be honest and uneasy on the eyes. I also pleaded to be whitelisted on the forums...

Browsed spawn, afkd and read the wiki and then ran 7k blocks to find a building spot after deciding the sever seemed like a good server.

E

elzaer

first thing I did was harvest and replant a couple of stacks of potatoes, voted for the server, ran around the market and decided to get on the train south. Little did I know the train is broken... got off after 1km or so and had to run all the way back before realising I could just /back

P

Praising

*sniffles
I loved this server.

The first thing I did was venture out and look for a nice house spot -
Found a really huge cave / hole and made it my own.

I ran across the map to a jungle, started building a tree house. Accidently cut it down several times until Stabby confiscated my axe...
That was probably for the best. Eventually I finished it and I haven't accidently cut it down since! Me: 1, Tree-chopping plug-in: 10.....