Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

What did you do the first time you joined aus-craft?

Hahaha it's still going :D

First thing I did was wonder about spawn getting lost like most haha
Found the teleport signs and just went off in a random direction. Ended up finding a nice spot on a coast line and decided I would build a lighthouse. I built the base for it, then a wild Xalaram appeared and we decided to totally change the idea and build a tower, which later lead to a large fort/castle :D
Then found multiple camm beds EVERYWHERE around and in our build <3

When i first joined i Saw a thing in chat called "Camms Carrots" ... i climbed a tree at spawn and was like WHERE ARE THEY ??? till this very day i wait for my redemption on "Camms Carrots"

Minley

Admin
Minley
Minley
First thing I did was get lost in vanilla.
Even though I joined with someone else, we went completely different ways in survival. I travelled by boat til I found the smallest island possible and built a little acacia house then an underground tree farm below.

Ahh goodtimes.

The very first thing I did, when I joined Aus-Craft? I pressed the "T"-Key and said "Hi. :D", because everyone was like "Welcome." and so. :D
Then I read the rules, did an /rtp, ran a few miles and started building my creeperbase. :D

I remember when I first joined, AusCraft was the very first server I joined. :smile: I was very afraid to build and talk to everyone but they made me feel welcome! Scotty and Corsta were the first friends I had, offering me a place to stay until I got on my feet. Over the next few weeks, I made friends with Telik, nukeslayer and Freya. Since then, I've made a heap of friends, became bMod and had heaps of fun. :D

J

Jakey_Dinner

when i joined me and my friends had a look around, we loved the server so we built tree houses and paths, been on the server ever since getting better and building houses, to bad their isnt a rank with ingame money, mods should think about doing that

When i joined , somewhat 3 years ago it was with my 2 mates Demize And Seanopete . We had no idea what to do but we ended up making some quick friends ( FriendlyHobo ) as one in particular and since then we stayed on the server and within a year i had to go for awhile but now im back so hi and here are some memories photo's .

K5TvIv0.jpg

2074a3r.png

fxgmsl.png

I have heaps more from back in the day's but yea hi everyone again :3

First time joined: Basically followed one of the train lines, swam in that direction, any sight of trees, that would be where my home be, and it's about 1-1.5 km from spawn. Lived there ever since, and still is, never migrated. Overlooks a nice bank that connects to a sea.