Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Everything Confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
While that is a pretty splendid idea, allowing new/less frequent players the ability of limited flight but... Don't you think that could ruin the rarity of the item? I do believe they'd be pretty valuable regarding the information I included about the rarity of ships but nonetheless.
I don't know what the Musketeers might have in mind but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Because, that's just part of the fun! Anticipation. :p
~ Yuno/Athena

Just had another thought. Since the End is home to many rare items, maybe it could be reset every now and then e.g. once a month? That way there will be enough stuff for all players

Well, I will have to say goodbye to my place :frown: And all my horses :frown: But this means a new start, which is always fun and brings new exciting challenges!

I am glad that this time nothing is transferring over, so we all start from nothing ^_^

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Update:
Spigot HAS been released

Just because Spigot is dropping then doesn't mean we will do the reset straight away - we have to generate the map, we have a lot of plugins to test with 1.9 (to make sure nothing breaks), and need to finish off some important server-side work.

Reminder: If you update to 1.9 you won't be able to join AusCraft. You can always follow this guide (thank you angus).
We'll keep you all updated :smile:

Last edited:
Tex has plans for this map ...... lots of "Death" themes ....... lots of visually inspiring themes ....... maybe bringing back the real-estate markets with new designs ..... a new ghost train ........ Tex has plans - many plans

I'm sure this is clear already but if you need any testers you know where to find them.......
:D

And is there a vague date that you muskies think the server will be 1.9?

Last edited:
I'm so lost. I've been told money would be the only thing transfered then I've also been told nothing at all is being transfered...... wat

Status
Not open for further replies.