Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Everything Confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing is confirmed! NOTHING IS CONFI- wait... Cancel that.

Everything confirmed! EVERYTHING CONFIRMED!

Just a few short hours ago, Mojang announced the prerelease of MineCraft 1.9.
With this news came the announcement of the official 1.9 release set to happen on February 25th! *excite intensifies*

Normally, Spigot and all our other plugins can take MONTHS to get themselves organised. My God, were we wrong this time... So, so wrong...

Just a couple of hours after Mojangs announcement, Spigot made theirs as well. They're ready to roll out the following day. This is the part where the Musketeers shit themselves. And cry. A lot.

We've been working on 1.9 for you guys since snapshots began. Hundreds of hours of behind the scenes work has happened without most of the staff team even knowing.

IT'S NOW OFFICIAL: we're announcing a full map reset for 1.9 within days of the Spigot release.

The whole lot.

EVERYTHING.

New map, new spawn, whole new website and store, some new plugins. We've completely rebuilt our plugins folder from the ground up. All stats, times and ranks will be reset. Nothing is coming over from 1.8, we're bringing you an entirely NEW Survival server to play on! Sadly, this means no transfers of any builds or items will occur. Everything will begin from scratch.

I bet you guys can't wait to see the brand new rankin- wait, I can't tell you that yet! Shh! :wink:

Throw any questions you have below, we'll do our best to keep you all updated as much as possible. We ask that you let us do our work, and if you have any ingame issues, bring it to staff attention by either /modreq or just ask our amazing staff in game :smile:

Be ready! BE PREPARED!

1.9 is coming!

Update news 13/3/2016
1.9 UPDATE: Over the next couple of days we'll install spawn. Still waiting on a couple of crucial updates which affect the server but things are developing well :smile:

y9M3RCK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant wait to start from scratch. If EVERYTHING is confirmed, does that mean its confirmed whether or not we are going to be able to take anything with us to the new server?

Last edited:

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
I cant wait to start from scratch. If EVERYTHING is confirmed, does that mean its confirmed whether or not we are going to be able to take anything with us to the new server?
Read the actual post cyko, not just the Tooic :P

Nothing is coming over from 1.8...Sadly, this means no transfers of any builds or items will occur. Everything will begin from scratch.
Nothing is coming over :smile: everything, and I mean everything will be new, fresh and amazing :D

Well the winnings from the building compaction isn't going to mean much then

I don't care btw I still loved it with or without the 2 stacks of diamond blocks I'm going to win :P

EeeeEEE! Very... very... VERY excited to see the new 1.9 World! I can't wait to start fresh and witness first-hand all the amazing new features of this update. Potion tipped arrows, Elytra... Sounds incredible. Looking forward to seeing all the new structures and fun to be had after the 25th.
God bless that it didn't take months this time ;P
Ciao! ~ Yuno/Athena.

Yay, a new map, thanks! :D

How about we fight the ender dragon together and search us some elytras? :wink: Like a "Ender Dragon Fight Event" or sth. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.