Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Lie to me!

1. plausible
2. I punch trees, but fists too strong, could be lie
3. truck. no way. momentum of truck... p=mv, say truck is 4536 kg, say it was travelling at 16.7ms (60kmh), 16.7 X 4535 = 75,751.2kg ms-1. The change in momentum on a human's body (impulse) that a human can survive is 2000-3000 kg ms-1. You were hit with an impulse of 75000 kg ms-1, give or take 10 000. If this is true you're superman.

So I think, it's number 3 that's a lie.

Soz for the inaccuracy of my physics

truck. no way. momentum of truck... p=mv, say truck is 4536 kg, say it was travelling at 16.7ms (60kmh), 16.7 X 4535 = 75,751.2kg ms-1. The change in momentum on a human's body (impulse) that a human can survive is 2000-3000 kg ms-1. You were hit with an impulse of 75000 kg ms-1, give or take 10 000. If this is true you're superman.

Au contraire, it could have clipped him. And I see no proof that he is not, in fact, Superman.

yep 3 is lie. Also I know a person who was hit by a truck, like full hit, and the injuries was what I said lol. Also I was hit by a 2 tonneish Mercedes going 60km/h on impact, only chipped bone off my knee. That was 1 year before I snapped my shin, both bones and all nerves lol awesome two years of my life..... not.

I'm gonna say number 1 and ask if the truck was a write off after it dared to hit you???

Stupid computer showed prior comments AFTER I posted ^^^

Still think it was funny even if I do say so myself . . .

1. I am a Black Belt in Taekwondo, 3rd Dan
2. I'm learning manual with my dad's Honda Civic
3. I can play the piano, trumpet, ukulele, I'm a bassist and I can beatbox

(Question: Is it the first person to get it right, goes next?)

Yeah gg Angus :P I'm actually learning manual in my dad's Mitsubishi Lancer, not Civic ahahah :P
I guess it's your move.

1. i have clumsy friends that do that
2. possible.
3. possible, but you'd have to have an old PC to do that, and old PCs can't do mc.

the lie is 3 I think.

That still can imply that you use your keyboard to play snake, or a controller, on the pc..

Also it's meant to be two true, one lie, so technically Mo_man got it right (Obviously you used two lies nvm) in saying 3 is a lie, you don't mention a computer, so how can you play snake on just a keyboard lol