Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

What was my 3rd strike

Your IGN: Snowo_o
Do you have any previous names? (Please include): No
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate):11.15am 30/05/2017
Survival or Creative:Survival
Admins online during the incident: None just 2 mods
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: 3 warnings! Out!
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: I had made a fish farm but after 10 minutes Attitude gave me a warning and told me its not allowed, so I took it down.
I did have an xray resource pack that I used yesterday to get up $30,000k, Which I received a warning, a $20k fine and loss of all ores.
These strikes came 15 minutes within one another and I thought the warnings and reimbursement of money was sufficient, I apologise for using xray I use it with pixelmon but noticed it was in my resource packs yesterday.
I am unsure what my 3rd warning was and why I received it. I was just killing Guardians for Axe Mcmmo before I was banned.

AttitudeJuanita

Admin
AttitudeJuanita
AttitudeJuanita
The third warning that I issued was for major chest theft of an area that you did not own, these screenshots are all included in the warnings themselves and can be provided as evidence if needed.
There is an auto three strike system for warnings, which is why you were banned so suddenly and without warning, per se.
If you wish to have your ban re-evaluated feel free to leave a comment here and a Musketeer will come and view the claim.

I scabbed a dozen low level enchant books from _112 at his spawners, most of my gear I honestly did grind, I've been using _112 and Ranga's mob farm. The only things that aren't mine in my claim are prismarine shards/crystals from a guardian grinder(like kinda mine but the drops should go to the owner), some pumpkin and the iron in my claim(from X-ray). You collected the stack of diamonds and halved my bal
I would like to be unbanned but I realise I haven't shown great character. I won't be a dickhead again. My apologies

Well, just skimming *really* briefly over SOME of the screenshots provided here I can see:
  • 5 potions
  • 1 diamond helmet
  • 2 diamond leggings
  • 1 diamond boots
  • 14 enchanted books of various enchantments
  • 1 diamond shovel
  • 1 diamond helmet
  • 5 diorite
  • 64 glass
  • 1 nether star
  • 5 name tags
  • 13 fireworks
  • 1 skull (creeper)
  • 18 obsidian
  • 1 spawn egg (cow)
  • 1 diamond sword
  • 54 leather
  • 31 chests
Care to explain?

I took a set of gear but the enchants I grinded, there isn't really an explaination I was trying to get ahead, all of that's in my claim if you'd return it to _112.
I am planning on returning after the 60 days and I don't intend to break the rules again, but obviously I would like to be unbanned.
My apologies to _112 for abusing your trust mate.

AttitudeJuanita

Admin
AttitudeJuanita
AttitudeJuanita
Ill be taking your word for it, but the amount of items stolen vs your story does add up to have one too many coincidences involved to ignore.
As for the items themselves, They have been restored, and as a consequence for your actions I issued a global rollback in order to restore it all.
The 60 day ban will be halved to 30 in this case.
In future I would suggest reading the rules over again.

Edit:
http://i.imgur.com/QDEhM9Z.png

Last edited: