Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

What happens to me if I Cannot dispute a ban on MCbans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EMERALD-PICKLES

for some very strange reason I cannot dispute my ban, does this mean I will never be able to play on AusCraft ever again? :cry: ???

please dont let me not play your sever! :frown:

No you will not be able to play on this server ever again. Additionally because this was a global ban it will stay and be a constant reminder of what you have done. This is the consequence of your actions and perhaps you may think before you try and grief on the next server you play on.

E

EMERALD-PICKLES

Right, here are the facts.
1. I was banned 60+ days ago.
2. I was not verified of my ban via e-mail
3. I didn't grief because I'm old enough and wise enough to no to be good
4. Take it up with Stabby, and DO not accuse me of griefing and get your facts straight pony person.
5. Never be rude to me.
Thank you for your time
P.s. Bloody talk to Stabby about this ok.

Do you honestly believe that Stabby
1. Hasn't seen these
2. Appreciates you speaking to her staff in such a disgusting manner
3. That said behaviour will get you anywhere?

Even if you didnt grief, we have no room for people with such deplorable attitudes within our community.

Okay lets end this. Make another thread and I'm going to ban you from the forums.

1. You were previously caught stealing from killianstorms chests, and I'm pretty sure you were temp banned for that.
2. I remember this ban well, because we decided you had had enough chances to stop breaking things and taking from chests.
3. The ban was justified as a global.
4. Discussing global bans does you no good here.
5. Discussing global bans that are more than sixty days old does you no good here, or at mcbans.com.
6. The only way to get unbanned now is to purchase an unban at store.aus-craft.net for $25. They are currently on sale for $18.75 until the end of the month.
7. This ban will not be discussed any further.

/locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.