Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billionaireguy

Your IGN: BillionaireGuy
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): Sometime on the 23rd, around 10:45pm
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: LissietheAussie, Girlsonthenet, Camm
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: Chest theft; logbook confirm
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: I am incredibly sorry for doing what I did, although that I cannot say. To be honest, I don't know what I took. I would like whoever issued the ban to tell me what I took and who I took from so I can apologise directly to that person. I promise that the mistake I made will not happen again. I swear that in the future I will be more careful about how I play on Aus-Craft, and more wary of my actions. It would be a great disappointment to me as Aus-Craft is my main server, and I regularly play on it. I hope that whoever issued my ban accepts my apology, and same goes to the user whose items I took. Regards, Billionaireguy.

You stole my Tulips that someone had given me :frown:
And iirc there were several other incidents. But the tulips...... my tulips...

B

Billionaireguy

Sorry, I do not remember this incident, could you please provide proof.
I was also informed that I took a stack of (unknown), what and when was this?

But if this is all true, I apologise greatly and if I get unbanned I will try to return everything I have picked up back to it's owner

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Billionareguy, thankyou for taking the time to submit an unban request. Providing you accept the proof of your griefing and are genuinely sorry for said actions i would be very happy to unban you. You are generally held in high regard by those of whom you interact with on the server and i would like to see this continue.

B

Billionaireguy

Thankyou, I am so sorry for my actions, I briefly remember this but I accept what I have done, I will make sure I return the roses to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.