Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Unban Request (Peter199813)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peter199813

IGN: Peter199813
Time of Ban: 11:30 am 3/10/13 (approx time)
Server: Aus Craft - Survival
Admins Online: Stabby, maybe a few others not sure
Why i think is banned:

Not sure it comes up with this message when i log in: 'xray is bad hmkay' have no clue what this means, whether it is refering to a xray mod or such i don't know and don't how that could of have happened, because i don't know how to install mods. You will see on MCbans that this is my first ever ban and my reputation is 10/10

Note- I got the message after i logged out and logged back in from fps problems. Before i logged out somebody spawned around 280 skeletons around my home!

I also feel that for something that didn't damage or hurt anyone a ban is a bit harsh. I would accept temp ban

Thanks Peter199813

Last edited by a moderator:
im not the one who banned you, but this is your x ray report such a high % care to explain?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 14
P

Peter199813

What is that picture showing?

What is in my inventory/what i have mined.

If it is what i had mined it could from the over 12 hours I've spent on the server since Friday (when i first joined) mining at bedrock level.

I'm sure i don't have that many diamonds you can check my chests, and if i did i would have diamond amour and a house made of diamonds which i don't. (Feel free to check)

Thanks for the response. :smile:

I hope you don't mind, Shane, but I'm calling this one.

Peter, don't lie to us. I have just retraced your tunnels for the for the past week and I have found that, at several difference places, you branched off from your regular path and directly to patches of diamonds. At one particular place, you dug a tunnel directly over a patch of several diamonds, about ten block above it. Then you dug straight down to patch from directly above it (see the screenshots provided). This does not happen by chance, especially when you've done it more than once; this could only have been done using an xray mod or texture pack.

2013-10-03 - peter 199813 xray proof.jpg

P

Peter199813

Where would you like to go from here then. What would you like done

*My main goal is to continue having fun and enjoying the cool server, however if this is not possible for whatever reason I'll sadly move on to else where.

Well, in light of the evidence, this ban is going to be upheld.

However, you have to option of purchasing a one-time-only unban for $25 AUD from the store here: http://aus-craft.net/pages/store/ . If you choose this option, please carefully read the information in the store (after providing your ingame name when asked). This is a one-off option and will not be allowed again if you are re-banned, though you will still be welcome to appeal any future. In addition, you will be on the staff's radar, so keep to the rules religiously and make sure that the only mods you use, if any at all, are optifine and minimap, as we have a myriad of admin tools that alert us to anything and everything that players do.

P

Peter199813

Is there any other way of getting unbanned because i really can't afford $25 right now. I don't see how mods like that are harmful

Anyway let me know is there is any other way., i'd really like to continue playing Auscraft. I

-Just like to say: I have seen threads were people had done way worse things than what i did (Eg. greifing) and they got unbanned. They said they were sorry and got away with it. I'm sorry and don't.

EG: http://aus-craft.net/threads/unban-request-schonnie.1962/

Regards Peter199813

:frown::frown::frown::frown: (feeling depressed)

Would making a donation help at all with my problem?

EDIT:
Please forgive me....

You say in the original post:
because i don't know how to install mods.
Then a few posts later:
I really don't see the harm in using a mod in that nature.

This in combination with the proof provided, shows me that you:
1) Used Xray modifications to gain an unfair advantage.
2) Lied to us about using them.

Therefore, I am denying your unban request.

P

Peter199813

FYI: 1. nowhere did i say that i could install mods
2. I have tries to say sorry for lying multiple times throughout the day. (I lied because was upset with myself,spirit of the moment)
3. By me using the mod that was installed by my sibling i didn't know that would be giving others an unfair advantage.

All i want is to be forgiven.
I apologise for any inconveniences. Replies are welcome.

P

Peter199813

Replies are still welcome but i give up, you guys win hope you enjoyed wrecking my day

:frown:

FYI:
1. It says clearly in the rules at spawn, in /rules and on this website that xray modifications are NOT allowed.
2. Stabbeh HATES liars. Hates them with the fire of a thousand suns. For this alone, you will NOT be unbanned.
3. Your display of ignorance and lack of responsibility is incredibly distasteful. You chose to use the mods, you pay the price.

Go find somewhere else to play.
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.