Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Insamity

Your IGN: peaches_lovebird
Time that the ban occurred (Estimate): Yesterday/Last Night
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: I don't know
What did you do that you consider to be bannable?: Apparently for 'X-ray'... I have X-ray but I don't use it on servers.
Sidenote: I have Schizophrenia and Dissociative Identity Disorder, so please please please bare in mind that sometimes I'm not myself, literally. (and no, I'm not lying. These are legit disorders I have)

I

Insamity

I said I had X-Ray. I was asking if I was allowed to use it. And I used it once. I'm using my school computer and it blocks most minecraft stuff anyway so I'm very limited to it's use. I'm sorry, I was in my 'angry' flash of Dissociative Identity Disorder. And things like this help me get better so I know what to delete so it won't happen next time when I have an 'angry' DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) flash. If you guys could message me in some way and update me on stuff I do that is bad, that would personally make me very happy. I'm trying to fix my problems, and you guys I see as friends, and thanks for the help :smile:

I

Insamity

and btw how do I make an 'unban thread' or whatever at the link?

I feel so stupid :frown:

Any further issues are to be taken up at MCBans.com
This is no longer a suitable discussion for the forums as the ban is now Global.

Status
Not open for further replies.