Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Scottys unban request (Don't have a clue what i did..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: scotty2302
Time that the ban occurred (Estimate): Last night when i was offline?
Survival or Creative: Survival i think
Admins online during the incident: have no clue
What did you do that you consider to be bannable and why do you believe you should be un banned?:
I do not know why i have been banned. Please explain what i have done wrong.
If i have done something please tell me and i will promise you i will never do it again.

Thanks.
Scotty

/EDIT: Banned by dashie.
http://mcbans.com/ban/5241580
Starting to think i was trolled... Idk..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-30 at 7.03.32 am.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-30 at 7.03.32 am.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I temp banned you for leaving pstone fields around everywhere and on top of it being griefing it is really incredibly annoying. I banned you for several days not too long ago for this and figured that you would
A. stop doing it
B. get rid of the massive amount pstones you left lying around.

Seeing as you have not done either of those thinks left me rather peeved and you should be glad I didn't just global you straight up and leave at that. This is you absolute last chance, make sure you don't mess it up.

1. Where did i leave pstones everywhere?
2.On top of it being griefed is really annoying? Where?
3. I was not banned several days ago..?
4. I don't leave pstones around...
5. If you would of told me i would of gotten rid of them and listened to you but i was not.
None that i know of..If i see you in game please show me so i can remove them.
Thanks.
Scotty.

Last edited:

GlacyrX

GlacyrX
GlacyrX
Scott: Regarding number 2, Dashie just means that "not only is it griefing, it is very annoying". Only here to translate. [/chime]

Alrighty. I just want to make a few things clear here.
I have never been told (by ANYONE) to get rid of/that i leave pstones around the server.
Dashie said that i was banned not too long ago for several days for the same reason.
Never was banned.
I HIGHLY object to this ban, as you could of easily told me in game about the issue.
Yes, i might leave a lot of them around (Its pretty stupid, yeah.) but how hard is it to tell me..?I was talking to dashie a few times on ts and in game, and it was never mentioned.( None of the other staff members have told me to remove them or brought it up.
As a solution to this, i will turn my pstones off so that anyone who finds them can remove them and keep the iron...
I don't think that will work so...
I will need to wonder around the server and remove them. Its usually easy for me to find them as i start exploring just out of the gates of my house / out of spawn.
I temp banned you for leaving pstone fields around everywhere and on top of it being griefing it is really incredibly annoying. I banned you for several days not too long ago for this and figured that you would
A. stop doing it
B. get rid of the massive amount pstones you left lying around.

Seeing as you have not done either of those thinks left me rather peeved and you should be glad I didn't just global you straight up and leave at that. This is you absolute last chance, make sure you don't mess it up.

Global banning me (My point of view) wouldn't solve anything.
"I banned you for several days not too long ago for this" : As I stated before i was not banned or temp banned by you at all.. This is my first ban on Aus-craft.
(Besides sinnys ban for cheeky kent lol)
Just thought i should say this.
Please note if you find this rude, i am honestly not trying to be,
-Scotty.

Last edited:
Ok to make things a tad clearer here is this.
Firstly scotty you have been banned before however it was removed early because i felt kind bad about it. There is a way of finding your fields it is /ps fields. The other thing was that i have not talked to you since the first ban. The other thing is that i have told you about this but it was a while ago so you may not remember.
I will be changing the length of your ban to 7 days from the next time i log in.
/Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.