Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Intro

Hey everyone

Names NeK here only just started playing MC about 3 weeks ago after daughter convinced me to get it on the PS3 now am kinda addicted :wink:

Hence to say in that time family now have a realm and working on gear for the ender dragon! Hahaha... I been playing PC games since my old man got the family a C64 and was coding 'tic tac toe' and trying ta find where the next Syntex code err came from!.

Anyway I would love to get more involved with a aussie hosted MC community after slaying the End Dragon with the family that is haha :wink: please to meet you cheers

NeK

Well I did have help from a C64 programing book I was only around 10 I think at that time. The c64 and commodore basic was a great introduction in the domestic computing world I learnt a lot from that and then taught myself DOS 3.1 in year 6 when my local school got its first PC lol. Not been keeping upto date with programming at all in a long time nor do I think ill have the patience for it anymore haha.

I have found these command blocks in MC very interesting thoo and might have to learn more about these!. So are you guys and girls still playing and/or have a server cause its saying server is down on the main page?

Also where do I find the settings to change my avatar? its might be right in front of me but I have looked around my profile settings and can't seem to find it anywhere :frown:

Cheers NeK

^ This guy...
Painting the picture of my life with his words. (Btw if you wanna get back into a little bit of programming 'VB .net' is a nice easy language to get back into it.)
I'm usual on between 5pm and 2am WA time.
Also to change your skin, you have to login to the minecraft.net page and then click the option for you profile, pretty sure you can download a template to make one yourself and that is where you upload the .png
BUT WAIT! there is at least 2 easier ways.
1. Goto PlanetMinecraft.com - Find Skin - Click skin - Click 'Make this my skin' (or something similar) - login - done
2. There is multiple online sites that allow you to modify or create a new skin in a 3D kind of paint environment.

Good luck have fun