Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Denied Dr_Rainicorns Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: Dr_Rainicorn

Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): Last year sometime, Not sure on specifics sorry

Survival or Creative: Survival

Admins online during the incident: As of last year, I believe Dashie, Stabby and some others

What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: Avoiding a ban via alt account

Why do you believe you should be un banned?: I wanted to start playing minecraft again, and this server is the only server i know that is reliable, so I thought i would try to get unbanned for a second chance, I know what i did was wrong and im sorry for that. But if you give me this chance, i promise i wont do it again, Thanks

Now I may not be a staff member of auscraft any longer but this was brought up to me so and feel that I may present relevant information regarding this. Let's look at some facts then shall we?

Now your original ban was actually for the absolutely caustic nature of your interaction with members of the community and an amazing disregard for the authority of staff members. I personally had cautioned you many, many times and spoke to you regarding your abusive behaviour and you totally disregarded my attempts to help. I even offered you yet another chance to explain your art abuse and apologize to the people you verbally abused but you laughed me off.

I believe that I had personally banned you at a minimum of 4 times for longer than a day and I can't recall how many other times you were reprimanded by other staff members members.

Over the entirety of your stay on auscraft you were given countless chances and I think you managed to break every single rule multiple times and thats before we get into the players that reported that you were bullying and abusing them.

But the final nail in the coffin was you avoiding your bans several times with at least one alt and then trying to call players to arms against me for my "abusive" behaviour.

Anyway I hope this will enlighten the staff of the circumstances surrounding your ban so they may fairly review it.

I hope you have a day as good as mine was today rainicorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.