Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Corrupt-a-Wish!

but to catch them was your real test, and they just keep on adding more!
I wish i could see and communicate with the dead.

Everyone will hate you for being the best, and will pray to Lord Arceus to eliminate you. hohoho.

I wish that in an entirely different tangent universe, I was God, and no one could challenge me in anything.

Another god from another universe decides he/she wants to be god of every single universe, you get challenged to a duel, you die.

I wish that I could travel in time, not to change the past, but to witness it first hand.

Carrots would rot, rabbits would steal the carrots, and then Mr Cam wouldn't be happy.

I wish that all atoms will lose attraction to the other atoms, and therefore matter will no longer exist.

Contradictory: if Mr Zar revoked your access to wishes, technically you can't wish at all. Let alone wish for wishes hohohoho

I wish that 12vies can't do what they want.

Instead, twelvies become well-behaved, complacent children who know their place and actively work towards meaningful contributions to society.

I wish natural selection played a more active role in the world.

Instead, twelvies become well-behaved, complacent children who know their place and actively work towards meaningful contributions to society.
I thought this was CORRUPT a wish

The human race goes extinct and acacia becomes sentient and is the dominant species on the planet.
Trucks become the dominant species in Japan

I wish the world was more like a video game

There would be no death due to respawns, so mass overpopulation, the mafias and gangs would control the police so there would be no actual government and you'd think the world had gone mad if you'd see plants shooting peas at a pathetic power, but is enough to behead zombies and stop mass zombification. Oh, and holy crap, we're all pixelated.

I wish there were such things as unicorns

You're gonna grant people's wish about morbid ideas. Won't go into detail. Let's just say World War 3 may start, and there are many nuclear nukes in the world.

I wish that twelvies had a conscience and good morals.

Turns out they are hired my the government to be unmoral and annoying.

I wish Stabby would stab someone and prove it
*I take it i'm the person who gets stabbed...

Stabby makes you watch as she stabs everyone you care about in front of you (guess Again :-P)...
I wish I could fly.

But you have to pay $5 in the AusCraft shop for it.

(I guess this isnt exactly corrupting a wish, since you money would be going to a good cause.)

I wish I could think of a wish to say right now

Granted, you now have a great wish you want to say. Unfortunately you now can't speak

I wish for Creative mode IRL