Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

[APPROVED] Ramtex's bAdmin Application.

Ingame Name: Ramtex
Current Age: 24
Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: For me no. Everyone else, yes.
Do you have any previous bans: Nope. 10/10.
Why you deserve bAdmin:
Spending ten minutes dictating how incredible I am is not something I'm comfortable with, but in the interest of making myself look the part, I'll try;
I've already proven that I am good with people, I am friendly, social and just. I have a strong link with empathy and sympathy having worked for Telstra for so long you learn to feel for those messed around by my employers, which goes hand in hand with my desire to seek both sides of a dispute.
I can also tell when people are being dishonest or intentionally stupid which comes in handy for people trying to take advantage of my forgiving nature.
I'm afraid I have no knowledge of how any of the server plugins work but all I would really need it a link to a wiki page and I'd be able to learn it all pretty fast.
I've only been on this server for about two months and already I've made so many awesome friends, and seen soooooooooo many crazy events..I mean, wow... I listen to these drama's and I see them unfold and I truly wish I could help by more than just listening. That is why I'm applying for bAdmin.

Hope that's enough!

Much love

-Ramtex

PS: If only one bAdmin can be promoted each month, I'd prefer Dobby got in. It wouldn't seem right, he's been here longer.