Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

xXRainbow_GurlXx's Unban Request

S

Shelly

Your IGN: xXRainbow_GurlXx (I'm OyeMate22)

Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): Along time ago. Maybe 4 months ago

Survival or Creative: Survival

Admins online during the incident: Wasn't on when I was banned

What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: Alt account of OyeMate22 and I think I was banned on oyemate22 for cop griefing

Why do you believe you should be un banned?: I think I should be unbanned because I have changed in good way and I have played this server for along time with many friends I miss, I will never mess up again please, I can't find any other server with as good friends as this one... sorry to the staff i annoyed i just really want another chance! :frown:

First of all alt accounts are against the rules and get auto banned when they are discovered. The only way this would be approved would be if you payed for an unban on both this account and oyemate22. The slightly more prominent reason is the fact that you were part of panthar123's little band of misfits who collectively broke more rules than the server had officially at the time. Just as an FYI about what I said about the only way to be unbanned was to pay, that won't work for you. You helped cause so many problems that nobody would bat an eye if you were banned before you said hi.