Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

What anime are you watching now? :O

I'm actually just looking for recommendations :D
but *points to title*

At the moment I'm watching "Watashi ga Motete Dousunda" which is translated to "Kiss Him, Not Me"
Which was recommended by a friend of mine but is actually quite funny so I kept watching :D

Link can be found here.

I generally like anime like Bakemonogatari, K, No. 6, Zankyou no Terror or Psycho-Pass but I also enjoy stuff like Kaichou wa maid sama, Inu x Boku SS, Binbougami ga or Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo as well.

Comment what you are watching (or re-watching) now and/or what series you would recommend :D

OnCijs1.jpg

Looking at a few that you like, try maybe Toradora, rosario vampire, Baka and Test, No Game no life. ^^

NGNL <3

I watch the same as you @iLycheeee but I also love TokyouGhoul and also CodeGeass the dub version is actually decent and I really love it.

Haha I don't do well with dubs xD I cringe every time cause every girl just sounds like Bulma imo xD
Tokyo Ghoul and Code Geass are a few of my favourites as well
The music is really good from those 2 as well
abTpe4e.png
Speaking about cringe.

Try Haganai, its amazingly cringey. But hilarious.
Haganai is cringe?! Maybe it's been awhile since I've seen it =3=

I think the most I've cringed is from Watamote, but it also hit pretty hard in the feels though...

also this Kodaka x Yozora plz

Watching through Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig currently but it looks like I'm going to have to re-watch Code Geass because R3 just got announced.
JIBUN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also gotta pick up Robotics:Notes again now I have some free time.

If you haven't seen it already, try Baccano and Durarara, they're two of my favourites. Oh! and Cowboy Bebop if you haven't seen it, an oldy but it's bloody great. :smile:

Im pretty late with the anime I'm watching but I'm watching AoT at the moment :p
Oh nice AoT (SnK) is pretty good (y)
I'm a Levi-taichou fangirl

If you liked AoT, I think you might also like Koutetsujou no Kabaneri (Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress) or Owari no Seraph (Seraph of the End) as they are quite similar in terms of action scenes and ost. Partly because they are by Wit Studio, the same studio that made AoT, Seraph and Kabaneri (^o^)

Also, featured anime ost that iLycheeee is currently listening to

Last edited:
I just finished the season of AoT so I will watch the suggestions you gave me :wink:

I have a few more if you ended up liking AoT :smile:

Definitely catch up on Sword Art Online if you missed the bandwagon, it was the most hyped anime in 2012. (woah already 4 years ago)
Make sure you watch the second season of it as well, although it does skip quite a bit of content (compared to the light novel)

If you liked SAO, you can also watch Log Horizon which I like to call not Sword Art Online.

Other shounen anime from 2012 that I would recommend include Guilty Crown and Zetsuen no Tempest

Also, music iLycheeee is currently listening to

I did watch the first season of SAO but I didn't realise they had a second season, might look into that and of course i'll look into the extra suggestions. I've got so much anime to watch now :smile: