Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

*Weekly Staff/Player Interviews*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Aus-Craft Community!

I have been thinking up some ideas that could possibly bring more activity to the forums, Recently in game I got an awesome idea from JackedUpHilux and Stabby. I think this could result in more activity on the forums and give the staff an idea of what players views are on the server, what they like, don't like and what they would add/change.

So, once a week a player will be nominated for an interview, during the interview the player will be asked a number of questions and expected (if possible) to answer these questions giving as much information as they can provide, once the interview is done they will be asked to nominate a player for next weeks interview. If the nominated player does not wan't to participate in an interview they will be asked to nominate someone else and so on.

From there the questions asked and information received during the interview will be made into a thread giving players and staff the opportunity to read through and give their feedback whilst at the same time giving staff a view on what the players like/don't like.

Thread will be left open for further suggestions/feedback.​

Could be named "Getting to know you" or something less crappy.

Good work Demize, I'll think up some funny questions to ask people :smile: Must this be 'G rated'?

Could be named "Getting to know you" or something less crappy.

Good work Demize, I'll think up some funny questions to ask people :smile: Must this be 'G rated'?
Thanks for the suggestion!
Since we have a lot of little ones in our community I'd have to keep it fairly clean, What did you have in mind?

We could also reverse it. Players could ask the staff questions so that they get to know us better. I like this idea though Demize. :smile:

EDIT: Make it so that one staff member gets asked questions in a thread each week. Rotate through until all of us have been interviewed.

Last edited:
We could also reverse it. Players could ask the staff questions so that they get to know us better. I like this idea though Demize. :smile:

EDIT: Make it so that one staff member gets asked questions in a thread each week. Rotate through until all of us have been interviewed.
The original Idea was to interview one player and one staff member and fit it all into one thread. After taking suggestions from others I decided to just do the one interview whether it be staff or player. (this could still change)

I do like the idea of the players asking us questions though, suggestion considered, thanks.

Last edited:
This sound's like an awesome idea mate, it's always good to make the player base feel like their input matters!

Righto. here are some random questions we can ask.

Where are you from?
Pepsi or Coke?
Playstation or Xbox?
Favorite music genre?
What song sums you up, and why?
Have you ever stolen anything from work/ school? <<---- don't incriminate yourself :p
Do you have any tattoo's?
What was the last movie you watched?
If you could get rid of one state or territory in Australia, which would it be, and why?

Also perhaps things like
Fave food
fave person
fave game character
worst habit
fave hobby (besides MC of course lol)
embarrasing moment
most awesome moments
three words to describe you

This sound's like an awesome idea mate, it's always good to make the player base feel like their input matters!
Thank you for showing an interest, It's always great to know the players feel like they matter!

Righto. here are some random questions we can ask.

Where are you from?
Pepsi or Coke?
Playstation or Xbox?
Favorite music genre?
What song sums you up, and why?
Have you ever stolen anything from work/ school? <<---- don't incriminate yourself :p
Do you have any tattoo's?
What was the last movie you watched?
If you could get rid of one state or territory in Australia, which would it be, and why?
Thanks for the suggestions once again Jacked, Ill be sure to use a few of these.
What would you think about mixing the questions up every week so it doesn't get too repetitive?

PC over XBone or PSAnything anyday
+1

Also perhaps things like
Fave food
fave person
fave game character
worst habit
fave hobby (besides MC of course lol)
embarrasing moment
most awesome moments
three words to describe you
I'm thinking I might steal a few of those, especially the last three :wink: Thanks Stabby!

Are these questions about personal life, or online presense?
I'm thinking a little of both, of course I don't wan't to be too personal that's why it will be limited so no personal information such as someone's address will be exposed.

Like I said, If you have any suggestions please feel free to post them :smile:

asking them to tell you their best joke is a good one too, always lightens the mood.
if you could introduce one item into MC what would it be?
what would you consider the "ultimate" MC build.

I will think of more later no doubt.

I think it could be personal as long as there's no identifying info requested. most people I think would be happy to volunteer a few experiences they've had or things they like, being interviewed is voluntary anyway so being personal shouldn't be an issue.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I should have something up /very/ soon.

If you have any further suggestions feel free to send me a private message.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.