IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved Unband Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

epicnesz

Hello mods. I have a problem, I've been banned for havings hacks/mods.

Your IGN:Epicnesz
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate):5-4-2015
Survival or Creative:Survival
Admins online during the incident:flandawags
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: X-ray modificatiosn
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: A while back, my brother (TreespiritIsGay) got banned for having X-ray, that is true, however, I'm his little brother, and we play on the same computer, the issue was that wichever mods he installed, I automatically have to, when I got in the server multiple mods asked me if I knew TreespiritIsGay, I always replied with yes I do, and explained the situation, no problems. Until a Mods asked me to check for any mods still on this computer. I checked, and there was one, the X-ray Mod. I deleted it, and got back on the server, I told the Mod I had found a mod, and removed it from this computer. Then i got banned. A friend asked why I was banned and the Mod replied saying that I had X-ray (wich is correct), and that I had used it, (wich is incorrect, I had no clue about any mods). Please Mods/Admins/whoever reads this. Unban me, I can make a screenshot of the clean minecraft. If you want more information, just ask, I am willingly to work with you all to find a sollution for this.

Ps, my grammar isn't the best, im from Holland.

Ok I have a few questions,
1. If you easily found the mod why hadn't you checked and deleted it beforehand.
2. You went straight to the same location that treespiritisgay and Savalgaming are building even though I haven't seen you on before treespirit was banned why?
3. I saw you right angle straight to diamond and then you tell me "I'm not sure what x-ray mods are" can you explain this.
4. how do I know that If I let you back onto the server that you are in fact not x-raying or an alternate account of treespiritisgay?

E

epicnesz

1. because i didn't know this computer had any mods installed.
2. savalgaming is a friend of mine, we play Smite and Minecraft together, as wel with Pryymez. my brother told me he had a house for me, because he was banned, and that savalgaming was playing on that server as wel.
3. i was strip mining, i can asure you, pure luck.
4. Because I, and i can't be more honest right know, have honestly now clue how to instal said X-ray mod, never used mods in public severs. only in singelplayer. and those mods are mo' creatures and optifine.

So? what happens know? I want to find a sollution please.

And why did you ban me for having a alternate account?! Like I said, It's my brothers account!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.