Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Denied Unban request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: EliteGam3r
Time that the ban occurred (Estimate): 1:50am 15 july 2016
Admins online during the incident: Stabbyinc
What did you do that you consider to be bannable and why do you believe you should be un banned?: I was banned for a very poor reason that reason being Stabby posted a picture at that same time i was trying to build a piston door, i commented in chat "meh" because the door didn't work form the tutorial i was watching. I then got banned and the reason was "take a week of and grow up" really that quick to judge what i said was a poor decision and simply from me building something which didn't work. I think the only thing I consider bannable about what happened was that i commented "meh" straight after the link and that stabby most likely considered that as me saying that about her post. I do have the chat log if needed, it was a misunderstanding on Stabby's part and I wish for this to be reviewed and would be very grateful for an unban. Thank You.

Last edited:
You've unsettled and annoyed several players over the last week. I've warned you verbally SEVERAL times in chat because of it.

Your attitude with Kat last night before I even issued the ban was terrible. Trying to force her into lending you her OWN tools because you won't make your own? REALLY? To save your embarrassment I won't put the entire conversation here, but:

[02:55:30] EliteGam3r issued server command: /m KatGrl88 WOW dont trust me dw bout it
and the subsequent warning:
[02:57:07] [Owner] Stabby: Everything wrong with your shitty attitude you won't seem to want to change.

Following that, you STILL continued your childish behaviour to the point you highlighted, only after which I issued the ban.

You were warned.
You didn't listen.
Try and use the remaining time to understand just how immature and irritating many people on the server find you, and a plan to rectify that upon your return to the server.
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.