IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
Your IGN: OneHappyGuy
Do you have any previous names? (Please include): I have not used any other names
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 10/02/2016 11:49PM
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: Stabby,Jedi_Vader20 VitaminJ Camm and others that I can't remember right now
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?:"Third Strike, Out"
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: I was banned while using the MineChat App in which I run on my Iphone6 is Low Power Mode that doesn't do App background refreshes and in the end disconnects my Client from the Server whilst still having my player in the server because there was never a "Disconnect" and I was given no warning other then when I joined the server said hello and I was Banned I wasn't even asked if that's what I was doing which it wasn't. As I've already purchased Ender rank so why would I want to upgrade a free rank in which I don't care for but I'll admit the other 2 warning weren't for "avoiding the Afk kick" but you probably know that already and I'm going to be honest I only join the server to play with Chloe. And she was the one to give me the image used in this Unban Appeal.

Thank You.
OneHappyGuy

Unbanned. The ban was automatic upon receiving a third warning. That warning has also been removed. Minechat is currently a controversial thing, and we have no exceptions to the AFK avoidance rule, regardless of rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.