Approved unban request

A

about10arabs

Your IGN: Christian9119
Do you have any previous names? (Please include): Nope
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): No clue
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: Don't know
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: I checked the site address i was given as I was entering the server (http://mcbans.com/ban/5495228) and it says griefing
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: I believe this is a server error. The site address I was given told me my username was stephenblong and that's not me. If this helps, I recieved an email from a [email protected] and he claimed I hacked his Runescape account because his PC saved my user credentials on websites and got my email that way.
The email read:
Good day sir, I don't know how your email ended up on my computer, but based on what the pc recognised me as on the website I visited, I assume you're the one who hacked my runescape account? I'd like to ask you to please return what you've taken from me. So that I may refrain from giving Jagex your email adress and having your account banned along with every other account connected to this adress.
I will give you 24 hours to reply to my email.
Please give me my things back and I can assure you I'll forget all about this.
Kind regards,
Frances155
I don't even remember visiting your server but I promise I never griefed anything and wouldn't do it because it's useless as mods have undo commands and it's not a good investment of time. If you let this slide, give me a one chance ban because I don't intend to break any rules. I just need an Australian server to visit so there's people online as I'm migrating from a UK server in which nobody was online when I was on.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and please consider an unban. Thanks again.

A

about10arabs

I'm banned and wondering if you'd consider unbanning if that's chills of course

A

about10arabs

don't even worry unbanned, might have been an error on my side but i don't know

Christian9119,
Just to clear up some points from your request above. Your ign, as well as the other account listed in the McBans ban, are not banned from our server. The account listed on the McBans link, does have Zero rep though. If that is accurate, That account, won't be able to get onto any McBans associated server until the rep is raised back up over Zero.
The specific McBans link you showed us, is from a differant server, Acutecraft, This server is Auscraft. We have no affiliation with the other server.
Since you are not banned from our server, We do hope to see you jump on and join us.
~MD

We have discovered a glitch with our banning plugin and believe you may have been affected. This glitch has been fixed, can you please try joining again?