Not open for further replies.
D

dodahgirl

Your IGN: dodahgirl123
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 11:30 am CST on May 4, 2015
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: jethrogibbs
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: griefing
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: I believe I should be unbanned because I really didn't understand what griefing was at the time because I am fairly new to the game and this was the first multiplayer server I have tried. I didn't know that I was not suppose to break blocks in survival but I can replace everything I took. Im really sorry.

Hi dodahgirl123,

When I teleported you to the house you griefed and asked you for your input you didn't answer to me. After I inspected the damage of the house I felt it was easier to ban you and roll back all the damage you did. As you can see from the screenshot, you took out the whole tower of the house even after being told throughout your stay that breaking blocks on other people's builds is against our rules here.

After speaking with your friend, "UnexpectedGravy" I'm willing to accept that it was a genuine mistake in a search for supplies. Make sure that when you get materials in future you get them via natural means or the shops. Replacing the blocks on the house is unnecessary as I've rolled you back but thank you for your consideration.

tl;dr - I'm going to unban you, let this be a learning point not to break builds that don't belong to you and make sure you get your resources from trees/mines/shops/etc from now on. :smile:

s8CjjPY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.