Not open for further replies.
M

Mhans11

Your IGN: Mhans11
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): Was not on at the time
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: Was not on at the time
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: Stealing from chests
Why do you believe you should be un banned? I believe that i should be unbanned because i believe that the stealing took place when i first came onto the server, If so i have already been talked to about it two times and have been warned. Ever since then i have not griefed or stolen from anyone so i believe that i should be un banned because i may have been talked to about it before and also because Auscraft is an amazing server that i would love to keep playing in the future.

May i also have a picture of the home i stole from so i can see if it is the place from when i first came on

Anyways thank you

Hey Mhans11

Your ban was handed to you by another admin who is currently on a short break so I'll help you out here. Sorry for the late reply.

Can you please answer me two questions first:

1. When do you believe you joined the server?

2. Who spoke to you and what was it regarding.

I only ask as to narrow down the incidents themselves. Any screenshots or records of the conversation you've already had will greatly help your cause.
I will be monitoring this appeal often from here on in, so replying as soon as possible is in your best interests.

Thanks!

M

Mhans11

Sorry I haven't replied earlier, I have been at school for the past few days and haven't been able to check.

I think I joined the server on the 17th of January or sometime near then

And I had OphireHD talk to me about stealing from chests and a little damage to a building

Your explanation fits. Since an admin already spoke to you about this and pardoned you it's only fair we lift this ban. I'm sure I don't need to warn you that we'll re-instate it if your slip up again.

Enjoy Auscraft!

Status
Not open for further replies.