Denied Unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jazza

Your IGN: JaZZa_M
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 5/01/2015
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: girlsonthenet (hes the one who banned)
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: Kicked whilst connecting to Survival: You are banned from this server! Reason: banned by an operator.
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: Well, i know this will probs get denied but yes i did use xray, i admitted to it, they ask me if i had it, i answered the truth and just said "Yes, i do use it. Take away the diamonds if needed" but instead i got a straight up perm ban ? like i get it, your not allowed to use it but a perm ban is too much, maybe a week ban or something? Half my base got rolled back my friends said, like i have no clue why that happened... if i do get unbanned i will play by the rules im sorry for using it, i will not use it ever, i will treat the admins with respect. Thankyou :smile:

Your ban was a global for a reason. If I felt like you should've temp banned you I would've. You x-rayed whether you admitted it or not, x-raying is NOT allowed. You then continued to lie to me saying you don't know how mafia100 got the diamonds, even though we both know that you mined the diamonds and shared it with decy and mafia. You lied, annoyed the staff and x-rayed, all of these are unacceptable. Therefore, your ban will be upheld.
This post has been locked. No further comments.
/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.