Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thewillyleaks

Your IGN: thewillyleaks
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 17/12/14
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: Davo and maybe stabby
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: x-ray modification - ss proof
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: I honestly did not use an X-ray hack for any reasons. Furthermore, there I was given no proof before I was banned and was unable to explain myself. I also really enjoy playing on this server and hope this situation can be resolved

Thanks for re-submitting your request.

X-ray modifications aren't accepted under any circumstances and looking at your tunnels from mining, they were very much aimed towards diamonds. You mined taking sudden turns, or going straight up/down into diamonds and other rare ores in multiple places, and the tunnel often stopped once you had mined them out.

http://i.imgur.com/DXCHrci.png

T

thewillyleaks

Hmm that seems odd, it may have been my brother because we share the same account. I'll go ask him about it. Is it possible that I can still get the ban lifted even though someone else did it? If it actually was him then I promise to make sure he never does it again.

As I said before x-ray modifications aren't accept under any circumstances, and at the end of the day you are responsible for who gets on your account as well as what they do while they are on there. If you cannot take care of your account, i can't trust you when you promise it won't happen again.
Your request has been denied this time mate.
Thanks for playing and I hope you learn from this for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.