play.auscraft.net

Approved Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bng

Your IGN: technopho (on Survival)
Time that the ban occurred (Estimate): 2014-05-27 05:04:47
Admins online during the incident: lissietheaussie (banned by)
What did you do that you consider to be bannable and why do you believe you should be unbanned?: Apparently I failed to replant crops @ spawn. However, the time in which I was banned I was not online??

Thanks.

This is Lissies ban to deal with, but I can say this, You don't need to be online to be banned for something that happened when you were previously online.

Cheers

You did fail to replant crops at spawn (there ARE signs everywhere stating you must replant). You were banned while you were offline because this is when the incident came to my attention. You disadvantaged another new player with your lazy/selfish actions. Would you care to explain yourself?

B

bng

@Dobsonium, cheers for clearing that up.

Hi Lissie,

As a fairly new player on the server myself, I honestly do not recall harvesting crops and not replanting them at spawn, but it appears that I have as the incident came to your attention. I understand that this may have disadvantage another new player and what you classify was "lazy/selfish actions", I assure you it was unintentional and a honest mistake.

I am appealing as I believe that the mistake that you have deemed as intentional greifing made by me (unintentional replanting of Crops at spawn), had an unjust punishment, I believe that the actions that I am accused of and the matter of this situation should have been actioned in a more social and civilised manner, as communication between the Administrator and the Player would have been more appropriate and a fair warning (Via ingame mail if users were not online) should have been issued, giving the player an opportunity to explain any misconceptions that may have come across before coming to the final (and I hope, last resort) conclusion of a permanent ban.

regards,
technopho

Hi technopho, thanks for responding. In reference to your view on how players are dealt with, we have a ZERO tolerance in regards to griefing, especially when there are signs at spawn stating the rules. I will however grant you a second chance to prove yourself a valuable member of our community. You may now return to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.