Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Apple4Life

Apple4Life
13/04/2013 7:39PM
play.aus-craft.net
FriendlyHobo
Because FriendlyHobo thought i broke into his house when i was actually stuck in his house and was trying to get out because i was trying to find a place to build my house with my friends and my game kept glitching and i fell in but i didn't have any resources so i had to dig my way out.

you were stuck in luke1t0 house because you had jump'd his fence and therefore broke out instead of /spawn or /tpa to another player
the area was fenced off to keep people out..

under no circumstances are you to be in a fenced off area unless invited... even if you need food from his crops..
Even if you had of repaired the damage this would still be grief.. tho you didnt even attempt to do that.. you left the hole in his yard where you broke out..

I will talk with the owner and see if he wish's the ban be reduced to a tempban..
Until then, you are still banned locally on this server..
check back tomorrow

In future.. if your are pardoned for this.. think about your actions before to make them.. if you cant get in without breaking or jumping fences... then stay out.. and if you get into an area accidently, then /warp out... /home.. /tpa.. /spawn.. there are many more option's than breaking out

A

Apple4Life

you were stuck in luke1t0 house because you had jump'd his fence and therefore broke out instead of /spawn or /tpa to another player
the area was fenced off to keep people out..

under no circumstances are you to be in a fenced off area unless invited... even if you need food from his crops..
Even if you had of repaired the damage this would still be grief.. tho you didnt even attempt to do that.. you left the hole in his yard where you broke out..

I will talk with the owner and see if he wish's the ban be reduced to a tempban..
Until then, you are still banned locally on this server..
check back tomorrow

In future.. if your are pardoned for this.. think about your actions before to make them.. if you cant get in without breaking or jumping fences... then stay out.. and if you get into an area accidently, then /warp out... /home.. /tpa.. /spawn.. there are many more option's than breaking out

im sorry i didn't think of those options at the time. I didn't know i could do that because it was my first time on the server. But why was i banned then unbanned and now banned again? Next time i will spawn, tpa, instead of break out.

no idea why you were banned the 1st time.. or who unbanned you for that matter..
the fact's are this... the rules are clearly stated on the signed archways heading out of spawn castle...
if you didn't not stop to read them, then that is your fault...
if you didn't understand what they ment and didn't ask anyone.. then that is your fault
the rules are there to stop peoples creations being grief'd / stolen.. these rules also protect your creations

Here's what im going to do... after talking with the owner, together we have chosen to tempban you for 1 week...
i suggest learning the rules in that time so this dosent happen again.. this is a final chance and the next ban will not be temp and will not be local
it will be a global ban that will be issued to all servers running the mcbans plugin, not just our server

There will be no further appeals on this matter

A

Apple4Life

no idea why you were banned the 1st time.. or who unbanned you for that matter..
the fact's are this... the rules are clearly stated on the signed archways heading out of spawn castle...
if you didn't not stop to read them, then that is your fault...
if you didn't understand what they ment and didn't ask anyone.. then that is your fault
the rules are there to stop peoples creations being grief'd / stolen.. these rules also protect your creations

Here's what im going to do... after talking with the owner, together we have chosen to tempban you for 1 week...
i suggest learning the rules in that time so this dosent happen again.. this is a final chance and the next ban will not be temp and will not be local
it will be a global ban that will be issued to all servers running the mcbans plugin, not just our server

There will be no further appeals on this matter
Ok i understand thank you for considering this i'll see you in 1 week!

Status
Not open for further replies.