Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Valdezz

My IGN is Valdezz
Time and Date: No Idea
Survival or Creative: No Idea
Admins Online: No Idea
Well when I log on it says "x-ray modification ss" and banned from "corasian".
I honestly have absolutely no idea why I'm banned. I just wanna play on the server and I'm greeted with a random ban message. This is probably really bad for your reputation... I just want to know why I'm banned. All I use is optifine, is that bad?

Last edited by a moderator:
G'day Valdezz, according to this

ACxgbqU.png

you are not banned.

Plus, staff have "Pardoned" you in "hub", "creative" & "survival"

Please try again.

V

Valdezz

G'day Valdezz, according to this

ACxgbqU.png

you are not banned.

Plus, staff have "Pardoned" you in "hub", "creative" & "survival"

Please try again.

Sadly I still cannot enter, I'll send you a gyazo link, but for trust reasons you probably won't click it. http://gyazo.com/e0c75acddf5cb2171d113be01fd0b875

I had recently been given this account by my brother who said he doesn't have enough time anymore to play games as he has full-time work. Could that it be he was banned on this server? I did change the name from something alone the lines of cookie###### (# being numbers). I appreciate the help.

From my perspective, you seem to be a player called coocie4231 who was banned from the server for X-ray modifications. You claim this was your brother however there is no way proof can be obtained that you are not the same person as before.

As X-Ray modifications are a serious rule breach it would seem unlikely that this account will be unbanned. I would suggest that your best course of action would be to obtain a new account and ensure that if your using the same computer as your brother that you re-install Minecraft as there could still be offending modifications to that client.

V

Valdezz

From my perspective, you seem to be a player called coocie4231 who was banned from the server for X-ray modifications. You claim this was your brother however there is no way proof can be obtained that you are not the same person as before.

As X-Ray modifications are a serious rule breach it would seem unlikely that this account will be unbanned. I would suggest that your best course of action would be to obtain a new account and ensure that if your using the same computer as your brother that you re-install Minecraft as there could still be offending modifications to that client.

Aww, that sucks. I was really looking forward to playing with my friends, looks like I'll have to choose a different server :frown: And yes I have changed the password and installed it on my own computer, thanks. Thats too bad though :frown: Thanks for trying anyway... It looked like a great server aswell...

V

Valdezz

Is it possible to only have a limited ban, as I've actually been wanting to play for at least 3 or so days now... And I'm still psyched to play. I know I'm probably asking way to much of you... and I promise I'll never x-ray, and I'll follow all rules, and do whatever I'm told. Please? :frown:

V

Valdezz

I am willing to allow you to be unbanned but we will need to consult a Musketeer to get clearence.

Wow! Really, that's actually awesome! Thanks so much, thats awesome! Sorry to sound needy, but how long will it take? Thanks by the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.