Status
Not open for further replies.
Code: Select all
Your IGN: penguinninja42
Time that the ban occured: 7:35pm 18/05/2012
Admins online at the time you were banned: Nathan
Local or Global: Local
Why were you banned?: advertising (appeal@ aus-craft.net

If it was Nathans ban I'll leave it up to him but advertising is frowned upon in aus-craft but if you could post below what you said to get banned there is a possibility I'll unban you

Im sorry for advertising but this is what happened. Me and my friend bullet101875 were playing capture the flag. It was all fine until bullet was kicked for using mods. I was watching him at the time and Im not sure if you can tell if mods were being used, but i didnt see anything different happening. Bullet was just running away with a flag and then POOF he was kicked. I didn't know what was going on. then bullet101875 logged back on. Some people were yelling about how he a cheat rating of 4500. So I asked if bullet would like to go onto another server with me for a little while and then I was banned.

Yes, I issued the ban.

penguinninja42 said:
can i please be unbanned from aus-craft? i had no idea about the advertising ban! i was just asking my friend to join another server. I did the /rules and read the signs and did the test and everything

You have said you read the server rules and /rules, but they both clearly state NO advertising. Not only did you advertise, you did in in shout chat which shows it to the whole server.

also note, I have blanked out the server ip so as not to advertise it.

Attachments

• penguinninja42 advertising.png
    penguinninja42 advertising.png
    227 KB · Views: 196
ok, :frown: sorry to have wasted your time sinny1 and jozel

can u at least please tell my friends macbro2, ediepeedy and bullet101875 that I won't be logging in anymore? thanks :frown:

A good reason why I said another server? I didnt want bullet101875 to get into trouble for something he didnt do. I thought if we went onto antoher server for a while it would die down, and he wouldnt get kicked or banned

im in a half decent mood today, so im going to unban you.
be aware though if it happens again it will be a permaban

Status
Not open for further replies.