Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: Cookiegamer9990
Do you have any previous names? (Please include): No
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 2016-08-19 19:22:03
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: I don't know
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: Use of x-ray hack
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: I was not using x-ray hack, in fact I was actually using hitboxes, a built in feature in game by doing F3 + B. Try it yourselves. I should be unbanned because I was banned under false interpretation. I was banned thinking I was hacking but I was using an ingame feature, as I already said.

Thanks in advance,
Cookiegamer9990
:smile:

CookieGamer9990,

I was the Staff Member who issued your ban, under the supervision and request of Stabby Who was also online.

The reason you were banned was due to your association with Captain_Chicken, who openly admitted to using an x-ray hack. Now, this may seem as though he should be banned and not you because you weren't using x-ray yourself. But the fact that you were working with Captain_Chicken...
m0Mv9CQ.png

...implicates you under the same breaking of rules.

I will leave the decision whether to keep your ban active, reduce time, or un-ban to Administrative Staff.
Your ban from June this year for Chest Theft and Greif is considered a negative mark against your name, as part of the ban process.

Regards,

Fr3akyJ

I actually did not know that he was using an xray hack until he told me after we were banned. That message I sent to him, I thought he was legitimately mining without hacks and he missed some diamond. Also, the previous ban I had, I did not realise that I had griefed and stolen, if you could somehow let me know exactly what I did, I might start to understand. But back to the xray hacking, here is my story...

I logged into AUS-CRAFT, ready to do some more work on my village that will help out newbies, but got sidetracked and qent to do some mining. After a while, I noticed Captain Chicken in my mine and he then mined some stone and there were diamonds behind it.
I sent him a message thinking that he had missed them and shortly after, we were banned. Captian and I are both under 18 and are siblings, therefore, when we were getting ready for bed, he told me that he used an xray texture pack. I was so mad that he got me banned. It was not my fault. He ruined my chance to be bmod. I had a ban that I didn't do and now another of the same, one that I did not do or get any warning about. So now, even though I didnt do any of them, I will nevwe become bmod. I was going to try next month but clearly I won't get in. ONLY BECAUSE OF CAPTAIN.

Thank you
Cookiegamer9990

P.s the first ban, captain put me up to that too.

I would just like to add a response to the last part of your reply, you just said "I had a ban that I didn't do and now another of the same", and "even though I didn't do any of them" etc etc. Then you put "P.s the first ban, captain put me up to that too."
You just completely contradicted yourself there, saying you didn't do the grief or chest theft (logs and screenshots say otherwise, which were added into your ban and warning), yet you just said captain put you up to that too?

I'm sorry to say but saying someone put you up to doing grief and chest theft or anything for that matter is no excuse, you must take responsibility for your own actions.

I'll leave Fr3akyJ to respond to you about your current temporary ban.

P.s here is the screenshots showing the reason of your first temp ban and warning - http://imgur.com/a/iArtm

CookieGamer,

Your recent reply fills me with a great amount of dread leading up to the end of your temporary ban period, so allow me to address my concerns....

"Captian and I are both under 18 and are siblings"

As you may or may not now know Captain_Chicken (aka rsdMiner) has been permanently banned after a multitude of warnings and bans against their name. Now, you being siblings means you most probably live under the same roof and have access to not only see what each other are doing but to also login under each account if you wished too.
This causes me concern because after your tempban has ended there is not much to stop Captain_Chicken from logging in under your account name and causing trouble. Which leads me to and is enforced by my next point...

"P.s the first ban, Captain put me up to that too."

You have stated here that you are under the influence of what your sibling is telling you to do. i am sure that your sibling is currently unhappy with his permanent ban, although they have posted no unban request, and I'd hate to see you, on your own account, causing trouble for other players or the server so that he can get 'revenge'.

Your testimonial of "I logged into AUS-CRAFT, ready to do some more work on my village that will help out newbies" says to me that YOU want to be an active and helpful member of the AusCraft Community. In saying that however, i want you to wait out your temporary ban, as a reminder that there will be swift and harsh punishment should you draw the negative attention of staff to yourself again. I'm talking about a permanent ban, and i don't want to see that happening.

I suggest taking this time to make sure your account does not auto-login to MineCraft and that Captain_Chicken does not further affect the way you play on AusCraft.

I look forward to seeing you back in-game again once you ban period is up, and the progress you are making on your village.

Regards,

Fr3akyJ

Status
Not open for further replies.