Not open for further replies.
B

Benjamin

Your IGN: BenHorne123
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 10th of Jan
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: Mistydove
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: Griefing
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: well i have been playing on the server for 3 days now and i loved it, i invited a friend to come play with me as well, and we were creating a house, i also payed 10 dollars towards the server for the rank (enderdragon) which i love. the reason i think i got banned was probably when my friend and i were running out into the wilderness to find a place to build we stumbled across crops and we harvested them without planting them back, i cannot think of anything else i have done wrong i am really unsure towards why i am banned. i was having fun on the server and was excited to get on the next day.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was an Enchanting Room on a Tiny island owned by 2 players. The Bookshelves and Table were all taken down by yourself, and your friend. The player has stated he has not ever met you before. So therefore I am not sure as to why you would Take his Table and Destroy all his Shelves.

B

Benjamin

ohhh i remember now, you have to listen, this is day 1 of us on the server, we thought it was just plain out survival, so we were scavenging, i seriously didnt know we werent aloud to take till the day after, i swear, it will never happen again, i want to continue playing this server and have fun and invite my friends to come along with the fun as well, im seriously sorry about what happened but i really didnt know. it wont happen again and ill donate materials to the kid over time that i took it from if i get added back!

After talking this over with others, You guys have been pretty good players since this has happened, so we are willing to give you another shot, Accepted.
Please be sure to follow all the rules in the time to come. Also, Your friend will need to post an appeal himself here for paperwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.