Not open for further replies.
S

Superawesomness1

Superawesomness1
16th May 2015 Unknown time
Survival
Unknown if admins on
For Greifing
I should be unbanned from auscraft because I did not commit the crime. I gave someone my password and they griefed and stole from others. I promise that if I am unbanned I will give back the enchantment table to whoever owns it. For more details read my comment on your Minecraft-mp page. Thank you for listening,

sincerely, Superawesomness1

[Edited in by Gibbs from Minecraft-MP]
Hello Good people of auscraft, today I tried to log onto your server because it is my favourite server, then it said i had been banned for griefing. I remembered instantly that i had given my password to my 'friend' who said he would improve my base. I (being gullible and trusting him because he was my friend) I accepted. I went back on and saw an enchantment table with bookshelves. i thought he had got them legitimately. I had not touched anyone elses builds. The player who lost these, i will return them immediately to the owner and i will help as much as i can. I am the real Superawesomness1. The one who greifed them is not. His name is MCow02 and is hated by everyone at school and is addicted to griefing. So I ask humbly, may i return to the server? If you except i will be eternally grateful.

-sincerely, Superawesomness1

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there,

At Aus-Craft we operate a "Your account, your responsibility." policy. This means, someone else being on your account is your responsibility for the actions under your username. I have attached screenshots of the area griefed, as you can see your account removed most of the enchantment room.

Consider this a friendly warning to not allow anyone access to your account in future, I strongly suggest you change your account password and when you get back in game do contact CupCakeluver321 via /mail to return the items to her. Thank you for your offer. :smile:

This request is approved.
Thread locked.

Attachments

• superawesomness1.JPG
    superawesomness1.JPG
    219.1 KB · Views: 182
Status
Not open for further replies.