play.auscraft.net

Denied Unban Of Mercyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: Mercyy_xo
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 9.20 7/4/2015
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: Dont Know
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on: Builing Phallic Symbols

I relogged onto AusCraft to find out i had this Local ban placed on me. I dont know what for and i think this is a huge mistake. I have messed up bad in the past, but i have learnt from that. That is why this is coming as a massive shock to me.. Can someone please explain this ban!

Why do you always see the bad things!? Me and Ryan was having fun.. It was not meant to turn out like that, and i can give u my word.. Also, it was my first time on Creative so i thought TNT blew up (spread) . That is why i left it there instead of mining it up. What would i get out of making a Giant Pe***? It would just start rumors

I had multiple staff members opinions on this. It has the distinct shape of phallus. If you didn't want to leave it there, because you thought it would blow up, you could've asked a member of staff to roll it back, whom I am sure would happily do it

At the time of the incident it would not blow up.. Me and Ryan jumped onto another Creative server with TNT.. I was looking forward to that so much that i rushed and didnt put in a Modreq. I was thinking that because it was creative that it would despawn kinda. Because Ryan was saying you need to make a certain area your own for it to save..

Due to the poor excuses, and the amount, your ban application is being changed to a 6 month Temporary ban. Feel free to come back anytime after that period.

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
I will elaborate a bit more on Doff's post.

Mercy, You have a complete disregard for staff when it comes to them trying to administrate the server.
You've had countless upon countless of warnings about your behavior and rules you have broken, its unfortunate..

Your above posts are really nothing but excuses, its kind of hard to believe you would write that there, if you honestly thought it would 'blow up' the logical thing to do would be to /modreq and be done with it.

Your ban for 6 months is to purely give you a long needed break from AusCraft. Hopefully after that amount of time you'll be able to rejoin as a more mature person, follow the rules, and have respect for the people that spend many hours trying to keep AusCraft a happy place for everyone.

Please don't take this further
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.