Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved TheRyanGuyDude Unban Appeal - Accusation: X-raying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I just got banned from the server at around 8:20 AM being accused of X-raying. I can explain what I was doing at the time if that might help. I was mining for diamond with an efficiency V pickaxe (I'm not sure what X-raying refers to exactly but perhaps this pickaxe speed mimics it in some way). Was mining at a Y Axis = 8 level so was currently running into lava pits, and thus needed to constantly change mining directions. If there's anyway I can prove my innocence please let me know. I've never used any X-raying mods or whatever, and am currently running MC at stock settings with no modifications applied. Version is 1.10.

If there's any other info required, please ask. I'd like to get this resolved as soon as possible as I've been enjoying my time on the server.

Regards

EDIT: I should also mention I have the Fortune III enchantment. If you check how much diamond I acquired it might seem higher than you'd expect given the duration of my mining session. I came across 2 or 3 diamond deposits but got a much higher yield than normal owing to this enchantment

EDIT 2: was just informed by another player that I didn't respond when questioned by the admin regarding my suspicious mining behavior, moments before the ban. all i can say in my defense is that the monotony of mining tuned me out from the chat and at the worst time, too Sorry about that... if I paid more attention I may have been able to explain myself there and then

Glad I finally caught your attention, my attempt ingame was to no avail as previously specified.

I wasn't 100% certain you were X-Raying, but you were incredibly suspicious for a number of reasons:
  • You were mining without torches.
  • You were mining with a full inventory, leaving all drops on the ground.
  • You were mining erratically, hitting redstone and/or diamonds, then changing direction until you hit another batch of ores. This mimics the behaviour of x-ray miners.
  • You failed to respond to my prompts ingame.
Considering your ontime, and what you have said here and ingame on your alt (Naughty, by the way - we do not discuss bans ingame) I'm going to unban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.