Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Denied The Great Celestial Corasian, The Eternal Sentinel Applies for bMod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: I am the Great Celestial Corasian, the Eternal Sentinel. You may also know me as The Great and Timeless Corasian However ingame I just go by Corasian.

Current Age: This is such a trivial thing thinking about like a person can be judged upon the amount of orbits they make around some random star in the backwaters of the universe if. This is racist towards the people who come from other planets, other systems and even other galaxies. I don't care about those weirdos from that other universe they be as racist toward those guys as much as you want they are annoying and smug people.

What if I were from Mercury I would be of the age of 108- years old but we all know that planet in uninhabitable it way too cold in the dark side who could live in a place where the temperature is 100K. Then my age if I were that of a person from Venus it would be 42-years old but its much too cloudy for someone to live there. Then there is Mars where my age would be 14-years old and that is fairly low age but the Martian people are weird and when you ask them a question they just stare at you blankly and run away then you have these other guys constantly dropping cameras on you like what the hell man but it is so hilarious putting a diorama in-front of these camera so many fun times. Then what if I was a gaseous being from Jupiter I would only be of the age of 2-years old doing weights there is amazing the gravity is so high you might accidentally get crushed under what your picking up. Then there is Saturn, Neptune and Uranus while the rings of Saturn were amazing the gets my imagination going on and on making me think of many ring things, The system record breaking winds of Neptune and the axial tilt of Uranus make for amazing sights to see and you must see them at some point on those planets my age would be less than 1-year old. I almost for got about pluto the planet way out in the back where your earth scientists have forgotten all about it where I would be 0.1-years old.

I am a immortal Celestial being and my body has be rejuvenated many many times and I have lived for near on an eternity. I find your question to be some what trivial and your wording poor for a being such as I as I have been far and wide and judging people upon the amount of times they have have orbited your star seems somewhat pointless.

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month:
Again with the thinking everything in the universe has something to do with your Planet. What if I were playing from another planet my days would be much smaller or much larger. If I lived on Mercury I would be near 108-years old however I would only be about 54-days old and if I lived and if I lived on Jupiter a day is 10 hours with such a great variance in the length of day how could a great being such as I be able to tell what day it is in the planet far out in the middle of nowhere. For my age I do not keep track of the dates as I am far too old and experienced many thing in which has caused all my memories to blend together and all days seem to blend together and as things seem mostly the same these days. So keeping track of days is not something I need or would want to keep track of.

What is your current Ontime?
Due to travelling at Faster Than Light speed then travelling between star systems and the effects some space anomalies have affected me greatly and I have play much longer on the server then it actually says to me when I type /ontime.

When I type in /ontime my time online is 2 days 3 hours and and 10 minutes. However this was much shorter than during my last applications this is due to the anomalies I have encountered in my travels and travelling at Faster than light speed my play time has actually decreased from 11 days 8 hours and 42 minutes and in the near future it will decreased as I intend to do more interstellar travel. Due to this I have actually have a play time in the area of many months but time has a tendency to go backwards due to the effect of space anomalies.

Do you have any previous bans:
As I type this I have no previous bans. However as time is not quite so linear for a great being such as I have travel to worlds you don't even know by methods unknown to the puny humans of this planet resulting in my appearance though out time so I may have previous bans many years in the future.

Also why would someone such as I who has as much time as I be caught cheating or being or not being a cooperative and upstanding member of the community when I have all eternity to play around with puny humans in much more subtle and humorous ways. I find it somewhat offensive you actually think me capable of doing such things that will result in me getting banned.

Why you deserve bMod:
I deserve bMod cause I am the Great Celestial Corasian, The Eternal Sentinel. I have prooven my self over the mellennia to be a key person to have thwarted my human uprisings and rebellions I should be able to take care of some puny humans who haven't even lived 100 years. In this time I have learned from my many experiments on people (which did not include Bees) that making an environment where people feel welcomed and are helped out by the community make them feel much better about them selves and are more likely to participate in the community. However there is always those people who work against the betterment of the group mush be eliminated from the group (using methods that do not include bees).

You will find that I am a highly active member of the community in my very short time on the server that may go into the months, years or decades depending on where in time I happen to be typing this. In my time I have developed the skills in order to learn at a rapid pace all I need to know in order to get a job done which may or may not include interrogation involving bees. I have over time picked up on large amounts of things that can be done on the server and the commands that can be used on AusCraft again getting this information did not involve bees. You will also find that I am a very well liked person on the server (depending on who you ask. IF THEY MENTION BEES THEY ARE CRAZY!) and somewhere between noone and everyone has problems with me.

Also on a lighter note, I see you denied my previous application which was interesting as I thought that was quite well written. I was slightly confused and and was slightly displeased at this slight against me and you will not be meeting a fate worse than death involving bees any time soon.

Uranus while the rings of Saturn were amazing the gets my imagination going on and on making me think of many ring things, The system record breaking winds of Neptune and the axial tilt of Uranus make for amazing sights to see and you must see them at some point on those planets my age would be less than 1-year old.
You're forgetting that due to difference in atmospheres and completely different environments, any particular species would adapt to its surroundings, invalidating your claim. Notwithstanding, this would impact fertility, gestation, development, and methods used to form your implied date of arrival, and therefore invalidates your claim to any accuracy when stating your age. Sentient being you may be, but your current residence requires you to align with more commonly sanctioned, Earth-time-based correlations.

I find your question to be some what trivia
This was not a question, it was a statement requesting an accurate approximation of your current age based on your current residence and most widely-recognised time format. If neither is possible due to sentience, then we cannot accept your application.

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month:
None of your approximations made in this section meet our requirements for bMod. I would not feel comfortable giving responsibility to a 108 year old for fear of deterioration, and simply put, you may die before your trial is up. 54 days unfortunately does not make you old enough to apply for bMod.

Due to travelling at Faster Than Light speed then travelling between star systems and the effects some space anomalies have affected me greatly
If your everyday actions and movements affect you so greatly, how do you propose the extra responsibility will reflect on you over time? Do you believe your sentience and/or interstellar travel may be negatively affecting your ability to maintain a suitable grasp on our common time? I will continue to monitor this situation.

though out time so I may have previous bans many years in the future.
I've just heard back from the Supreme Overlord of S0-102, and he says that at some point in time you may have had something to do with the creation of the supermassive black hole at the centre of our inhabited galaxy. While all proof thus far has not been prosecutable, doubt still remains as to whether or not you created this. Your shady actions from the past may or may not affect the outcome of this application.

I deserve bMod cause I am the Great Celestial Corasian, The Eternal Sentinel.
Rank does not equal power here. You are simply Corasian.

What?

job done which may or may not include interrogation
Please explain to me some of your other forms of interrogation. Bees may be a unique choice, but I would prefer to see some diversity when it comes to interrogation. Creativity goes a long way.

IN CONCLUSION: I find your application to be enigmatic, and my search for direct information somewhat equivocal.

You're forgetting that due to difference in atmospheres and completely different environments, any particular species would adapt to its surroundings, invalidating your claim. Notwithstanding, this would impact fertility, gestation, development, and methods used to form your implied date of arrival, and therefore invalidates your claim to any accuracy when stating your age. Sentient being you may be, but your current residence requires you to align with more commonly sanctioned, Earth-time-based correlations..

While living on the actual planet would be amasing these 3 planets are are gas giants and it would be impossible for a solid matter being to be able to live on the surface the construction of artificial environments and special equipment is required to observe these environments directly which would negate any effect from being spending time on the planet.While it is probably in the best idea to adopt the current time of most commonly sanctioned by your current residence. It would be more polite to allow for the use of times which would be more inclusive of people from worlds other then your own to use a more common reference for time such as the rotation of the galaxy. As this would also be a common amongst the other races with in your galaxy or and would also be noticeable a measurable to a large portion of the universe provided they account for the time it takes for light to travel to them.

This was not a question, it was a statement requesting an accurate approximation of your current age based on your current residence and most widely-recognised time format. If neither is possible due to sentience, then we cannot accept your application.

While I am an ancient being from the stars, I am not infallible these were both typos on my part these words I would like to make 2 corrections these words should be Trivial and Should respectively.

None of your approximations made in this section meet our requirements for bMod. I would not feel comfortable giving responsibility to a 108 year old for fear of deterioration, and simply put, you may die before your trial is up. 54 days unfortunately does not make you old enough to apply for bMod.

While I may have worded some of this poorly I would like to clarify I was making a point that the length of time varies so much in this system for each celestial object that for people who travel between planets have have great difficulty attempting to your specific time system that incorporates the use of the rotation of your planet basing your time with something that would be common for all inhabitants of your system would most likely be a more preferable method of telling time such as the duration or phases of solar cycles.

Rank does not equal power here. You are simply Corasian.

While rank for not equal power here and I understand in and good command structure it should not. It should one actions should gain them the respect with in the community and that respect should allow them to gain power like it should be in all great power structures.

Please explain to me some of your other forms of interrogation. Bees may be a unique choice, but I would prefer to see some diversity when it comes to interrogation. Creativity goes a long way.

While bees are not particularly imaginative for of interrogation the people of this puny planet seem particularly terrified of them and they seem like such an easy way to do it as it alerting bees to attack them will result in a very slow increase in the the amount of pain to the person being interrogated until it is particularly intense feeling. A much better way would be to hook electrodes directly to the the person pain receptors and just shocking them as it would cause less physical harm to the person being interrogated but its less fun.

Two of the things that you have mention had me had me concerned so I contacted my friends in the Andromeda galaxy to ask for some questions as they have been a time travelling space faring race for sometime. (If you ever see them they look slightly scary with all those tentacles)

If your everyday actions and movements affect you so greatly, how do you propose the extra responsibility will reflect on you over time? Do you believe your sentience and/or interstellar travel may be negatively affecting your ability to maintain a suitable grasp on our common time? I will continue to monitor this situation.

Being able to keep a suitable grasp on your local time should not be a requirement as its not the time in which you are online which should matter if you become a bMod. It whether or not you are able to come online for a suitable amounts of time. With some locations in the universe capable of instantaneous communication via some kind of quantum entanglement device (My friends download so much anime) my location should not be much of an issue or my time zone. Please continue to monitor me and remind me what is happening when I get confused.

I've just heard back from the Supreme Overlord of S0-102, and he says that at some point in time you may have had something to do with the creation of the supermassive black hole at the centre of our inhabited galaxy. While all proof thus far has not been prosecutable, doubt still remains as to whether or not you created this. Your shady actions from the past may or may not affect the outcome of this application.

I have have discussed this and noone can seem to definitely say whether or not I had something to do with the formation of the Supermassive Blackhole. There are reports that sometime I may have been jettisoning my own excrement out in to space and that though the epic power of gravity I it attracted star dust towards it until it was large enough to be able to form a fairly large mass of much greater than 5 solar masses which means it may have been capable of forming a Blackhole however what cannont seem to be agreed upon is whether this was sucked into the Supermassive Blackhole or was the origin of the Supermassive Black hole.

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Sorry...
I love your hot pants but I couldn't bring myself to read that wall of text..so denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.