Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

The end of the road, SFW Version.

Now before we begin I would like to point out that if I say something here that might hurt your feelings I probably meant it that way unless otherwise stated, additionally I give no fuck about grammar and spelling so deal with it. The other thing is that I want to tell you all exactly how I actually feel about you guys and the server hence 2 threads in stead of one.

I have been with Aus-Craft for a long long time now and done a lot for the server and the players because once upon a time I felt safe and genuinely enjoyed the time spent playing. I was introduced by a person whom I value as a true friend when he decided to share his haven with me. I started off as a player, totally content with just being able to chat and build. Eventually I was urged to try for staff and after putting it off for some time I caved and put an application in.

The reasons I decided to try was simple, to help others enjoy the server as much as I had among other things and after a somewhat rigorous process I was accepted. For a long time I was content with helping others and stopping those who would do ill to the server.

Now if we timeskip foward awhile we will get to the panthar incident. I think just after this I started seeing that aus-craft had changed and that it was no longer the server that I loved to play on. I stuck in there because i felt that I was duty-bound to continue to help others.

Now we arrive to now where I have finally had enough. I am fed up with how things are and feel that even though the server is still running aus-craft is no more. The server is filled to the brim with incompetent and irresponsible staff and while there might be one or two good apples the rest are most certainly rotten. On top of the terrible staff I feel there have been some equally bad decisions made by the musketeers as of late. Now I do acknowledge that one is working extra hard to pick up the slack leftover I still feel that the choices are poor.

Now most likely this will be ignored and the downward spiral will just continue but I decided to try and return the fun back to the server and right some the wrongs for one last time. I am still willing to talk to a few of you guys but I will most likley no be back to aus-craft for awhile if at all (if you want to talk use skype). This is my official resignation as an Admin of what used to be a really fun server.

Was Good meeting you Dashie, Certainly was fun & interesting with you around, esp those contraptions that you used to make :D
Wishing you all the best for where ever life leads you.

Cheers & Beers
Dobby