Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved ThaWizard Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThaMightyWizard

Your IGN: ThaWizard
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 5/04/2015 around 3Am (Perth Time)
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident:Liam
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?:Griefing lb confirmed
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: Im pretty sure i was banned because i destroyed pearly77 house. It was made of red sand. I was given a warning to stop griefing and i did. i logged off and came back on and i was banned. Pearly77 gave me full permission to destroy his shop.

T

ThaMightyWizard

that was the first thing i did when i logged onto the server. and then i stole from that house. You gave me a warning for that. I'm really sorry for what i have done and i swear i will never do it again. I'm really sorry i just wanted to mess around with my friend. I know that what i did was unacceptable and i will never do it again. Please i swear.

On top of your griefing you also came on as an alternate account in minecraft (Image removed for privacy reasons) and on the forums (Image removed for privacy reasons) care to explain this?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but i don't like being lied to, but i am lenient so i will change your ban to a 3 day temp ban when you get back in the server after this time period i highly suggest you read the rules and make know you know them.

Status
Not open for further replies.