IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Squally's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingame Name: SquallyBox

Current Age: 18

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Yes it is.
(if not, do not submit your application)

What is your current Ontime? 2d 8h 47 min
(Hover over your prefix in-game)

Do you have any previous bans: No
(Enquire if unsure)

Why you think you'll be a good bMod: I think I would be a good bMod for a couple of reasons. Reason number one is, I have a lot of overall experience. I have been playing Minecraft since 2009 and since then I have had several roles staffing servers. Of these many experiences, I was both co-owner of a server and head admin on another server. I co-owned the server with my friend a while back, but I was head admin on the other server up until recently. Unfortunately this server shut down (but I am still friends with the owner, so if you wanted her as a reference I'm sure something could be arranged). In these roles I gained experience with several plugins as well as general staffing and how to handle certain situations. I also think the fact that I am from America makes me a good candidate for bMod as well, simply because I will be on the times no other staff is on.

A little bit about myself: I am 18 years old, a writer, an English major, and work at a bakery (Yes, I can eat the pastries). That being said, I am very busy a lot of the time. I know all staff is very busy, but it is hard for me to know exactly when I will be on as my work schedule changes every week. This might make coming to time-specific events a challenge for me. I am willing, however, to wake up at 5am to come to server events, which I have before. Despite my busy schedule I still have managed to get over 2 days on-time in the days the new map has been up and have many many hours from the previous map.

Thank you for reading my lengthy application, and I appreciate being considered for bMod.

SquallyBox

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.