Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

ShadersMod (1.8), Optifine (1.8), and ShaderPacks (1.8) and Chroma Hills RPG 128px

Check it!

QeObfGR.jpg

bAhL3Pe.jpg

SjoRbqV.jpg

Think I'll set that last one as my wallpaper its so nice

Tutorial on how to install this here:

If you are doing this you need to change your profile to run version 1.8 not 1.81 at the very start before you do the rest.

Nice Neo (i'm currently using the 1.8 shaders and loving it - just running a high res version of the default pack atm) i think i have seen this text pack when i was looking but didn't show off too many images.

I quite the aesthetics of this one (looks lik eit could work with my medieval village) will have to check it out tonight!

Ps, gg on the avatar! Right in the memories :D

Nice Neo (i'm currently using the 1.8 shaders and loving it - just running a high res version of the default pack atm) i think i have seen this text pack when i was looking but didn't show off too many images.

I quite the aesthetics of this one (looks lik eit could work with my medieval village) will have to check it out tonight!

Ps, gg on the avatar! Right in the memories :D

Yeah man its sweet, got a cartoony feel . And thanks lel
Heres more pics of daytime:

q9h9xEa.jpg

2vNdvGD.jpg

guys can u help me I have been trying to install shaders for an hour for 1.8 all the ones I have looked up are blocked by antivirus or do not work

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Awesome!
I really like the last picture of spawn...grass and flowers look so real xD