Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Server's Currently Offline - Read Here

stupid kids taking advantage of the protections being down.... glad they didnt take anything from my chest but feel sorry for people who may have lost some of their stuff :frown:
O well if there is one upside from this it is 1.5! :smile:

I am told that the only things that were lost were the named items, i.e. the enchantments. Other than those, the stolen items were returned.

J

joelmuzz

I hope they didnt steal my good enchanted pick and sword and other stuffs.
Lost all my money I suppose because I hadnt converted it to diamonds or whatever yet.
Curse their wicked little souls :confused:

I still have belief they will have it up by 12pm (24hours from when it down) haha I would presume creative be the easier one compared to the hard work of survival and factions...sah keen :smile:

EDIT: as 12pm comes and go I look up at what I have said with regret. 8pm it shall be...I think to myself as loneliness surrounds me.

[snowman]

(Drag's himself from the bed that is sooooo warm!!!!)

Sorry to disappoint, it was changed to be 8pmAEST due to work/learning times of our Big boys..
There "maybe" a few things that need to wait until they are available.
Be assured that we will be working on other's area's of the server's that need our attention while we wait..
No stale time here..

as for me, I have a work meeting to attend so i shall be back working on the server's within the next 2hrs..

again, thanks for your patience

Hobo
Admin+

Creative is about to go into testing. This just leaves the Hub (~5 plugins) and BungeeCord (1 plugin!) to update and test. This means we will almost definitely be going live at 8pm AEST.