IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved SaladOfPotato's Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: SaladOfPotato
Time that the ban occurred (Estimate): 11:20 22 of January 2016
Admins online during the incident: Stabby (I think)
Reason for ban/reason why you think you should be unbanned:
Received three warning*s. The first warning I got was ages ago(i believe more than 30 days, If i'm wrong please correct me), the second reason is that I love the server and I know that I have a generally annoying personality (2nd strike i think,honestly can't remember), but i really love auscraft and have played it for a while and hate to be banned on a server I have spent so much time on *and really love
*also sorry, i'm not sure what my third warning was, can i please be told?
-Hopeful regards SaladOfPotato
If you have any further questions or requests, I will respond as soon as I can
-edits will be marked with *

This is technically your FOURTH warning, considering one of your warnings was inadvertently removed just the other night for snooping through my own build when you not only disregarded warning signs, but verbal warnings ingame.

You are wrong, we count all warnings within sixty (60) days, not thirty. All three of the existing warnings are for undesirable behaviour in chat. Your attitude has been appalling of late, when you used to be a fairly well-mannered player. Many staff and players have commented on this, and find it disappointing.

I will reduce this ban to two weeks. Use this time to reflect on your attitude, and what is acceptable in our community.
Any objections to this generous downgrade will firmly be met with a brick wall, and when you join the server again your warnings will remain in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.