IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved SaladOfPotato unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: SaladOfPotato
Time that the ban occurred (Estimate): 2:30AM 23/04/2016
Admins online during the incident: no idea (sorry)Banned by sign(funny story)
Sorry,
I was looking around on warps list and and saw one that was PMC, thought this was strange as i didn't think auscraft had any acronyms that were PMC, so i warped there, as it was 2:42 am and not thinking straight and not realising what PMC stood for, clicked the sign that was there this banned me saying not from PMC, this was an honest mistake as i was too tired to think of what pmc stood for(planet minecraft) sorry, i was just curious. May i please have another chance or a warning. I love this server and have spent many hours in the past and currently playing on it. I understand that i should be punished and i hope that you understand that this was truly a mistake.
-Thanks for taking the time to read this and apologies SaladOfPotato

Last edited:
Also quick question
why isn't my ban showing on the bans auscraft page?
i'm guessing it was becasue i was banned by a sign but would be nice to know
-Thanks again for reading this and taking the time to respond

Last edited:
Do you often go around clicking random signs? I am honestly facepalming so hard right now.

That room is set up for special circumstances, for which you may have guessed by now. The reason the ban doesn't show up on the bans page as it runs through a different ban system which will require musketeer attention to unban. Considering it wasn't intended for you, you will be unbanned eventually. Just remember this next time before you go hopping around peoples warps clicking their signs :p

Status
Not open for further replies.