Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Denied Requesting an unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Size_Matters

Your IGN: 'Slze_matters' and siblings is 'VoZ__'
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 2014-12-18 02:57:12 and 2014-12-18 02:57:25.
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident:Unsure
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: Not from PMC
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: We are looking for an Australian server with a good community. My sibling and I had been on that server for not even 15 minutes and opened a chest that contained some diamonds. We did not know that it belonged to someone else as it had no name tag on the chests. Within 10 seconds a player had teleported to us and didn't say anything at all. I placed the diamond tools back into the chest and as I did so I was kicked from the server along with my sibling VoZ__. Now I had no idea that it was someones chest and I was a new comer to the server but I don't think it's fair to ban myself and my sibling because we made a simple mistake. Why did we get banned? The only reason we got was because we were not from PMC which I don't really understand... is that the server name? if so we had just joined it and we would like to be able to have some fun with other Australians.

Hi size and voz.
This ban happened a little while ago, but I remember I found that a spawn farm had been griefed, so I teleported to you to get your attention to find you and Voz stealing considerable amounts of gear from a house. You were asked to stop and replace the items,y ou ignored these instructions and continued before leaving the house. Ignoring the server rules when you joined, and the signs directly above a chest that you stole from isn't an excuse, and no items were replaced.
You were gaoled while I got proof of your actions, and you clicked a dummy sign which banned you. This ban stood as you were going to be banned regardless.

I am going to deny your unban request, for both of you, and wish you the best for finding an Aussie server where I hope you follow the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.