IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Re: Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NiggaInParadise

Sorry but I had to do this. I really want to be un-banned by this server. I know it is my account and my responsibility but let's put it this way, you are basically saying if Coles got shoplifted it would be coles fault. Any minecraft account can be hacked and this was basically the same. I just left my password in there because it is on my personal laptop. I didn't think that Joel would have gone and played minecraft on my account. So I just wanted to state something. I seriously don't want to have to go hours on end searching for another great server. I just want to go back to this one.. Is that to much to ask. Especially when I haven't done ANYTHING wrong?!

I don't think your metaphor makes a lot of sense, but alright.
Jordan has already made his decision, and I'm afraid you're going to have to live with it.

N

NiggaInParadise

seriously, what is your problem. I have a legit excuse and even a witness. What else do you fucking want from me! Seriously I nearly waited over a day for a stupid reply. I don't care what I would have to do to get un-banned from this server! I just want to have a bloody good time on a good game? Is that really to much to ask? Why can't you see where I am coming from instead of being far to stubborn. I just want to have fun with my friend while he is up in Sydney.... :cry:

Attachments

• Video call snapshot 1.png
    Video call snapshot 1.png
    380.4 KB · Views: 28
First of all, don't be rude.
Secondly, I'm not being stubborn. The decision has already been made. I'm merely repeating what was said on your original unban request.

N

NiggaInParadise

I just said what do you fucking want from me not fuck you. So no I wasn't actually being rude to you. Though I feel it was the wrong decision... That's
all. I just don't want to be continuously asking.. Though I just would really appreciate you both to re-read this and just have another think about it a bit more seriously.. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.